Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S Mod Project

David_H

Hello all

After having my fiesta for about a year now standard I really feel like the time is now to start doing a few bits to it

post-47963-138401659509_thumb.jpg

I want to do a fair bit of modification so thought now is just a good time than any to start

This is what I have in mind to start with:

Armster arm rest - bit of comfort

Wheels painted - anthracite

Black Light brows

Team heko wind deflectors - black

Paint calipers gloss red

DMB gel overlays

Some red pinstripe around the car undecided atm

Paint external plastics black

Paint internal plastics - undecided whether to get painted black or red or get them carbon wrapped in black or red

As you can guess a bit of a black/red theme going on

Any thoughts are appreciated and if anyone has any other ideas please say as I'm open to mods from

Fellow zetec s folks

I'll keep you posted as the project comes along

Cheers

David

That list should keep you busy for abit, will look good afterwards. You could always de-tango and upgrade all the lights ? even fit the ambient lighting ? Lighting is quite cheap and easy to do but yet looks good at night.

Here's my zetec s with some of the things mentioned for ideas.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/47369-my-fiesta-mk75-zs/

Hi

Thanks for the ideas Nathan on the terms of lights

What so you recommend going for in terms of the front lighting? And would I do the same for the back lights As well

And de-tangoing the indicators is Defiantly something I want to do now after looking at yours and other fiesta lights

Don't know why ford wouldn't do this as standard

Thanks in advance

David

No problem, well I have xenons in my headlights but some forum members dislike the use of them. Phillips diamond vision bulbs and osram cool blue intense are apparently good replacement bulbs. I also have cree sidelights and cree fog lights. Yes you can if you wish, I have cree reverse too.

De-tangoeing is easy and cheapish to do, looks the part too.

And can strongly recommend the ambient led strip above the glovebox, easy and cheap to do.

Yeah I've heard the osrams are good, think my brother has them in his golf and there pretty bright.

Glad the de-tango of the indicators sounds easy, something I might bring forward rather than wait

With the ambient lighting where abouts do you wire the led's above the glovebox? And where abouts do you wire up the footwell lights

Please forgive all the questions I'm asking, first time I'm even doing the smallest of mods so wanna try and get as much info as I possibly can

Cheers

Yeh so depends on your personal preference :) eBay is a good place for purchasing the bulbs.

Here's a guide for the glove box light

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/11992-the-ambient-lighting-installation-guide/page-4

The footwell lights should already be there ? Just a matter of changing the bulbs.

Don't worry about it, this forum is a good place for information, plenty of guides and members to ask for help. Good luck with the mods

Ahh okay and no not difficult at all.

If you want them on as normal then you need to wire upto the reading light using the pillar trims etc and then it comes on with the door opening.

Here's a guide, use The PDF given to make it easier.