Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear damage

Macduff

Anyone had to have the following repaired/replaced? Just wondering what sort of bill I'll be looking at.

It's an 08 5dr in Panther black.

Tailgate. Has a nick in the side. May be repairable

Rear bumper. £300 or so IIRC.

Rear quarter panel (5 door). Bashed in about 2-3 inches just below the light cluster

In-laws managed to bash our car today by reversing it into one of our bay windows. They're supposed to be here to help me out with the kids after my wife had an accident. I'm finding that all they're doing is increasing my stress levels!

TIA

Dave

!Removed! my hat Dave, that's some crap luck you have

hope it changes for ya

Ah sorry to hear your bad run of luck hun x do you have protected no claims bonus? if so maybe just put it through the insurance.

Oh dear! I've no idea how much things like this would cost to repair but if you put it through the insurance sure they can advise you.

Father-in-law has said he'll pay and I want to avoid another insurance claim as we have an ongoing one after our A4 was written off in January. The other driver has been charged and we expect him to have to take 100% of the blame. However, regardless of fault the insurance companies will always find a way to increase your premium.

I'll take it in for some quotes on Friday

On the plus side at least you can haunt them about it for years to come, sat around the dinner table... :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club