Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Wing Mirrors

agsmith2

I have just bought a mk6 zetec s tdci! The only thing I don't like about it is the wing mirrors! They are the manual ones. Is there anyway you can upgrade to the 'climate' wing mirrors?

Yes buddy it is very possible.... I fitted the electric climate ones to my pre facelift mk6 it is a bit of a job but very worth while.

You will need to swap the inner door wiring looms (can be bought on eBay for £20-£30) you have to remove the door card, then the inner panel which the window regulator is fitted to, then you can remove the loom, I've did it a few times and took me approx 1.5 hours to do the first one, but got that down to 30mins for the second one.

You need to be careful that you get the correct loom as a lot of eBay sellers think that all mk6(2002-2008) looms are the same, but they are not. Look at my electric window conversion guide and that will show you roughly how much work is involved in removing the inner door panels

Hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club