Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OT - Why did I do it?

MichellefromEssex

I have just eaten a snicker bar out of one of the kids easter eggs.

Ok not the end of the world I hear you say, but what you dont know about me is that I have a lot of weight I want to lose and have been on an eating plan designed for me by a nutritionist at my gym, I take protein shakes 3 times a day as well as eating 3 meals and also nuts as snacks (so snicker isnt too bad i suppose lol) I have stuck religiously to it, I work out at the gym 3/4 times a week and have personal trainer once a week, I feel so !Removed! guilty for eating it and eating it so late too. Oh well off to bed now will have to set my alarm for 6am to get to the gym really early now tomoroww.

grrrr

Just have to work a little harder to work it off tomorrow. Sometimes its just boredom and the opportunity! The kids have a lot of chocolate at this time of year. You can't say "no you cant have any easter eggs"! Dont beat yourself up, just work a bit harder at the gym! Well done on your confession. :) x

Just eat around it tomorrow and eat a little less because you had a snickers. It's the temptation this time of you like at Christmas.

Well done for loosing weight though - thats fantastic.I admire anyone that could do that, my Mum did slimming world and lost 9 stone - I walk past her in shops now as I dont recognise her.

Keep going :) You can do it :)

And sneek a snickers back in before little children notice!

Poohbear

ah thanks, dont know why I wrote this lol, think it was because i was on this forum as I ate it and needed to confess to someone lol, been to the gym already this morning and pounded the cross trainer, I have lost 2 stones 4lbs so far, Sat night is my treat night no tuesdays lol x

Meant to say, well done to your mum - 9 stones is OMFG unbelievable, I bet she feels fantastic now, how long did it take her to shift it all?

A year. She started in August 2007 as she needed a hip replacement. She had that done in May 2008 :) She was 21 stone now 12 stone :)

A year. She started in August 2007 as she needed a hip replacement. She had that done in May 2008 :) She was 21 stone now 12 stone :)

Amazing!

!Removed! hell I bet she is very proud of herself, thats such a fantastic achievement - please tell her I said congratulations lol.

Well done to Michelle and Poohbear's mum - I am trying but getting nowhere! :(

Have told her and she says Thank you.

She did it with slimming world which obviously worked very well for her but i think just eating healthy really.

I'm off to have poached eggs on toast now :)

I tried slimming world and seemed to eat poached eggs all the time lol. I am doing ok now, even though I had that snickers bar I still managed to lose another 2lbs this week. I have just had my protein shake and 2 slices of wholemeal toast. Kids go back to school next week, my back is better, so its back to the gym properly next week again!

I love poached eggs...i'm not doing slimming world myself but would be happier a few pounds less!

I love poached eggs...i'm not doing slimming world myself but would be happier a few pounds less!

I'm 41 and I don't think I've ever had a poached egg.

I don't know why aas I love eggs wheher they are fried, boiled or soft boiled.

I need to throw one in some hot water.

Eggs - yeuch. Make me vomit lol (bet you all wanted to know that!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club