Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Fiesta Zetecs Tdci

ryanmorton

I have a black 62 plate Fiesta ZetecS 1.6 Tdci and wondered what everyones thoughts are on me getting my wheels powder coated white. Been thinking about it for a while but I have never seen it done to a black one and not sure what it would look like so I wondered what everyone else thought and whether anyone had seen one done or even better has one that is done. Also was thinking about getting it remapped but as its a 2012 95ps model with the DPF I have read it can be expensive. Wondered if anyone has it done and would recommend it or not to bother?

post-44767-0-59445700-1384204319_thumb.j

I can imagine the white wheels would be a pain to be honest, wouldn't ever be clean.

I'm looking to get like remapped next year, I have the same engine.

I don't think it's more expensive than other cars really. It's £320 from superchips and over 500 from rs tuning from what I've been quoted, so depends what you want I suppose

Personal opinion, I woukdn't think white wheels would suit the black car,,,, would be more swayed by black car, and black wheels ?

I can imagine the white wheels would be a pain to be honest, wouldn't ever be clean.

I'm looking to get like remapped next year, I have the same engine.

I don't think it's more expensive than other cars really. It's £320 from superchips and over 500 from rs tuning from what I've been quoted, so depends what you want I suppose

Think you need the DPF removing to see good results though don't ya, that's where the extra cost comes from mate.

You don't need the dpf removed.

Can get up to 120bhp leaving the dpf in I think

My head is frazzled off how many different things I have read about them I am probably mixed up! I'd be pretty happy with 115-120hp ... think they would go pretty well then! I have also thought about an exhaust but I am in no way clue'd up about them lol

Yeah I know it's quite confusing isn't it.

I'm thinking about getting mine done next year, you not concerned about the warranty at all?

And I can't help you with exhausts really, could get a catback before the remap, that would help it a bit

Anyone want to give me some advice on cleaning out the EGR valve on my MK6.5 Zetec S TDCi.

Is it easy? Where do I find it?? New to all this so some advice would go a long way.

Thanks.

Yeah I know it's quite confusing isn't it.

I'm thinking about getting mine done next year, you not concerned about the warranty at all?

And I can't help you with exhausts really, could get a catback before the remap, that would help it a bit

That's the only issue but still really want it doing ... that's the only thing holding me back and yeah I am gunna have a browse for a catback now see what its guna set me back etc.

Same with me, if it was out of warranty I would have got it done straight away.

Someone recently got a catback on here, think he said it cost around £320