Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mist Spray Washers

slacky18

Seen a few forums about mist spray washers on here and was wondering if there actually worth getting? If so anyone got any links to get them from.

Thanks in advance

They are very good quality, and make a big difference. Have a look at this to see the difference.

They are good, if you want the heated variety they are more expensive (circa £30 a pair!) Whereas if you arent bothered, you can pick non heated up for a lot cheaper, or you can use the mist jets from citroen xsara I believe as they are a straight swap. Of course, you dont get the heated element though.

They are very good quality, and make a big difference. Have a look at this to see the difference.

They are good, if you want the heated variety they are more expensive (circa £30 a pair!) Whereas if you arent bothered, you can pick non heated up for a lot cheaper, or you can use the mist jets from citroen xsara I believe as they are a straight swap. Of course, you dont get the heated element though.

This might sound dumb but why would you wanted heat ones? Lol

The heated ones fitted to cars with the climate pack help to clean yhe windscreen more efficiently and also aid de-icing.

The footwell bulbs are T10 (W5W/501).

I think most of the Zetecs onwards (some without climate pack) also had them. It basically heats the nozzles and prevents freezing of the screenwash inside the nozzle, and helps to ensure you can spray the windscreen juice :D

To be honest though, 9 times out of 10, the fluid is frozen in the pipes going from the washer to the jets so heating the nozzles doesnt often make a difference :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club