Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEW ORDER.....

centamin

Hi all,

Placed my order today and paid my £500 deposit for a new fiesta, you have all convinced me, after having a look at some of your fantastic cars on this forum.

Order placed for a 1.6 tdci titanium 3 door in vision met blue with...

titanium x pack

tech pack

interior pack 1

full dress up kit

curtain airbags

parking sensor rear, 3 years service inclued for the grand total of £14,250 bargain!!

dealers first price was for £16,400 no way!!! asked the dealer to sharpen HER pencil and slowly came down, i think ford wants to keep there number 1 position in fiesta sales.

only problem is a 8-10 week wait for delivery, climbing walls all ready!.

will post pictures up in time, all the best to new owners and ones thinking of buying, go for it you know you want to.

CENTAMIN.

Great news, I know the wait will be hard though, that takes us to June before you get it, but think of the summer days out driving along and not getting it dirty every day like we did when we got ours in the winter lol. Well done on getting a good deal too x

I really like the Vision Blue, shows the contours, especially with the dress up kit really well. Saying that, all the light colours do but I like the blue. The only reason why the wife didn't go for the blue was because her old 206 was a very similar colour, she just wanted a change of colour. She wanted the Magenta but saw the Morello and went for that.

Bet you can't wait and at least we'll be in mid summer, plenty of time to polish it up and show it off.

Hi all,

Placed my order today and paid my £500 deposit for a new fiesta, you have all convinced me, after having a look at some of your fantastic cars on this forum.

Order placed for a 1.6 tdci titanium 3 door in vision met blue with...

titanium x pack

tech pack

interior pack 1

full dress up kit

curtain airbags

parking sensor rear, 3 years service inclued for the grand total of £14,250 bargain!!

dealers first price was for £16,400 no way!!! asked the dealer to sharpen HER pencil and slowly came down, i think ford wants to keep there number 1 position in fiesta sales.

only problem is a 8-10 week wait for delivery, climbing walls all ready!.

will post pictures up in time, all the best to new owners and ones thinking of buying, go for it you know you want to.

CENTAMIN.

Nice build (virtually the same as mine)....

Fiesta Titanium 3dr 1.6

Sea Grey

Tech Pack

Titanium X Pack

Full dress up kit

Curtain airbags

Rear centre head restraint

Interior Pack 1 (not illumination)

Rear Parking Sensors

8-10 weeks is VERY optimistic. Ordered mine 6th March and still no build date!!!

Keep me posted though so i can cry if you get a build date sooner and give me the drive to go kill my dealer. :P Who you order yours from?

Mine cost 15,800 with 1 years service.

Ben :)

Do you have any update as yet?

Some Titanium builds seem to be happening within the next week. I have not been told if mine is yet, just others on forum.

I will chase mine again wed's and if anything apart from "nothing yet" comes from it will let you know and that should give you estimation for yours, since its virtually the same as my order ;)