Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All!

Scotty09
聽Share

Hey guys I'm Ross, purchased my first ford last week and been hard at graft with it the last 4-5 days. It's an 01 fiesta zetec s I've done quite a bit already.

40mm lowering springs

Puma 1.7 conversion

New hoses

Xenon HID Kit 4500k

Miltek exhaust

421 manifold

B&N short shift gearbox

Piggyback ECU

Bose system

Still have a few plans for it but so far so good. I'm quite proud to be a new member! And looking forward to speaking to a lot of you to find out hidden tips etc.

As I am having trouble with my fuel cap as it's stiff as anything! Haven't managed to fill up yet... 馃槪 any tricks of the trade?

Welcome to the family Ross :)

As for the trick, not sure. If the cap is stuck firm then try pushing the cap in then pull it out, try and make it loose?

Hello thankyou! :)

Yeah I've tried everything so far nearly snapped the key.. Tried holding and turning, being patient and pushing in and pulling. Not sure why it's done this. Is It a common problem with fords?

Not to my knowledge. I would personally suggest that the best thing you can do is go to Ford, they should have tips and tricks!

Welcome to the club. I like the sound of the Puma Engine Conversion. Would like to see some photos when you have time.

Hey guys many thanks for the welcome! :) I've attached some pics for you to have a look at. post-48225-138434889933_thumb.jpgpost-48225-138434891725_thumb.jpgpost-48225-138434895982_thumb.jpg

Let me know what you think? She's had a thorough clean and polish today. Little bit dirty in those pics!

Looking good! bet the insurance company loves you with that Puma in there?

Only sent it up by 拢150 a year. So not too bad actually been with my insurance company a while I did advise I was going to do it and they gave me a quote before I did. Wasn't too bad. :)

No looks very nice (so far) still got a few tricks in mind! :) just put 8000k artic white HID upgrade on it. Looking at replacing these interior seats though any ideas guys?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club