Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have booked it in

MichellefromEssex

for the reverse crunching and indicators not cancelling themselves, couldnt get me fitted in until 8th May!!!!!!! must be a lot of people with things needing sorted out on their cars lol.

8th May! Oh dear! But at least it's booked it to be looked at. Will let you know how I get on on Friday

Yeah it will be interesting to hear what your dealer has to say about the problems considering they are identical to mine. I have said I want it in for a whole day, they can test it as much as they want but it aint coming back until its been rectified, I dont want to sound like a 17yr old learner driver when reversing it.

Haha... I didnt sound that bad when I was learning..it sounds like im completely incapable at driving!

I dont want to sound like a 17yr old learner driver when reversing it.

We're not that bad!! ;)

We're not that bad!! ;)

Of course your not, but I do remember passing my test and going out for the first time alone and my foot slipped on the clutch (nice plastic flooring in those days - jesus I sound 80 not 40 lol) well the flipping racket that made lol.

Of course your not, but I do remember passing my test and going out for the first time alone and my foot slipped on the clutch (nice plastic flooring in those days - jesus I sound 80 not 40 lol) well the flipping racket that made lol.

I did it the other week, going round the roundabout and changing into second and keeping my foot on the throttle and the clutch on the floor, i was slightly scared, considering my driving test is in two weeks !!

for the reverse crunching and indicators not cancelling themselves, couldnt get me fitted in until 8th May!!!!!!! must be a lot of people with things needing sorted out on their cars lol.

8th May??? WTF!!!

I honestly can't believe that, speechless...

yeah me neither... why so long for the wait! take it to another dealer!

It does seem very odd. I have been to all sorts of garages for all sorts of reasons many many times. I have never had my business turned away, not even for one day! Fiver says that if you phone them up tomorrow morning pretending to be someone else, and you say you want to buy 4 new tyres, balancing, tracking, and an exhaust, they'll book you in, either today or tomorrow! or at least within the next week.

exactly... its like with my spoiler, i rang them last weekend an its gettin done from 2moro now and cars going in over weekend an they giving me courtesy car while its done.

Maybe though to be fair to them, its because I have requested a courtesy car for the day.

Maybe though to be fair to them, its because I have requested a courtesy car for the day.

Michelle, tell them it's had the mountune upgrade and you'll get it in tomorrow!!! :lol:

i have booked mine in about the indicator cus its starting to annoy me more and more.

mine goes in next thursday so i will let you know the outcome.

mmm noticed yesterday that when doing a left turn at say traffic lights/junctions, the indicator will click off, but its when indicating right on a roundabout, then clicking it to left to exit, this is when it stays on!!!!

Greenymk7 - look forward to hearing your diagnosis lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club