Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question For Mk2 Focus Owners (09 Plate)

Finch13

Hey guys,

This is going to sound like a random question, but bear with me...

I currently have a MK1 Ford Focus, and I transport a full size Dalek around in it. It's a bit tight getting it all in but I manage with the help of a roof rack as well.

Anyway, I am getting an 09 Mk2(?) Focus on Friday, and I'm slightly concerned the larger part of the prop won't fit through the boot door. Is there much of a difference, or at all, in the width and height of the opening to a MK1 Focus to a MK2? or if anyone could supply me with the opening measurements that'd be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Finch!

Dont have the measurements to hand but with the parcel shelf removed there's a few inches more width wise on the mk2 and moor boot space so it wont be an issue a fellow whovian lol if my daughter knew you had that she would go nuts

I shouldnt think it will be a problem, I have the CMAX so unfortunately my measuring of the boot wont be of any use to you.

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm grabbing the car today (fortunately the roof rack turned up this morning) so in theory I'll be trialing the dalek in the boot for an event at Leicester Space Centre tomorrow!

I shall let you know in case any of you should have/want a dalek! lol

lol, I just want to see the picture of the dalek hanging about the boot with its eye poking right out :p

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club