Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mine Arrived

greenymk7

It eventually arrived last monday late on in the day as they couldnt find my house for about an hour

went out in it straight away but havent driven it much since. first impressions are its great to drive and the handling is great. Interior i love and is very easy to use after a while.

i got the 1.6 diesel which i will get remapped at some point but it pushes it along well enough.

some pictures (excuse the state of it as i havent properly washed it yet due to the weather)

Photo0040.jpg

Photo0041.jpg

Photo0042.jpg

Photo0043.jpg

Photo0044.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

Another Black Fiesta :rolleyes: It looks lovely! I've not seen an automatic one yet. Is mine going to be unique?

its a nightmare to keep clean, iv cleaned mine once and not properly and it was dirty again after about half an hour.

wish i had sum footwell lights aswell but i dnt think u can on the zetec s :(

if anyone wants me to make vids if they are after anything then i can do.

Nice.. :D another black one.. ;) looks nice a tidy, are you leaving it like that or going to be doing anything else to it?

Mines yet to have a wash, I've had her since Saturday.. I've also bought myself a new washing kit from the Ideal Home show and may have to test it out.

I've not seen an automatic one yet. Is mine going to be unique?

I have a auto titanium spa on order...... :D

Car is stunnin as per

I have a auto titanium spa on order...... :D

Car is stunnin as per

Cool, cos I want to see what the automatic knob/handle looks like. :lol: I just love the interior of this car. It honestly is the best. Wish I had the money to go for the leather cos that would have been gawjus!

Great to see you finally have it, I know its nice and nippy as the one we test drove was a diesel. Let us know how quickly you use up your full tank of fuel lol

honestly the best thing about the interior is the steering wheel. It is so nice having a small steering wheel and its very comfortable aswell

honestly the best thing about the interior is the steering wheel. It is so nice having a small steering wheel and its very comfortable aswell

Dont forget it moves up and down too, I like it on the lowest setting but OH hates it that low down, I feel like I am driving a dodgem car that way lol

Dont forget it moves up and down too, I like it on the lowest setting but OH hates it that low down, I feel like I am driving a dodgem car that way lol

mines fairly low dow but i hate it being to close to me legs, i like my space :lol: i have just filled up yesterday aswell so il let you know how far it goes,

trip computer says 395 miles atm

Another Black Fiesta :rolleyes: It looks lovely! I've not seen an automatic one yet. Is mine going to be unique?

Mine's auto :D , but in Squeeze

Show me your car! I aint sin that one yet!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Noice, noice! ;)

Gorgeous doggy too :)