Do Not Sell My Personal Information

usb shuffle?

chrisp

Hi, I am getting my car at the end of May, so I am told! and I am just wondering whether there is a shuffle function to shuffle all the tracks on ipod or a usb stick (both or either/or) as I am wanting to make a usb stick of stuff for the car but wont do if you can't use a shuffle function on it, if that makes sense? hope someone can help!

Not 100% sure.. but I can't see why not.

I'll have a try when I get home (unless you get an answer before hand), I've got an MP3 CD in the car so should be the same concept.

Hi, I am getting my car at the end of May, so I am told! and I am just wondering whether there is a shuffle function to shuffle all the tracks on ipod or a usb stick (both or either/or) as I am wanting to make a usb stick of stuff for the car but wont do if you can't use a shuffle function on it, if that makes sense? hope someone can help!

Shuffle tracks with USB is a definite yes as that's what I'm doing on mine. ;)

Shuffle tracks with USB is a definite yes as that's what I'm doing on mine. ;)

Shuffle with ipod connected works too, i can enable it via voice commands too :) Clever fiesta!