Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Estate Just Purchased - Rear Load Space Different On New Models? Need A Rubber Mat

man of norfolk

I've been looking on fleabay at rubber rear loadspace mats for my brand new (July build) estate but it looks to me that the side trim panels in the latest model are different to the Mk3 introduced circa 2011.

The sites ay 2011 -2013 but i think there was a change in 2013 to the side panels.

The illustrations of the rubber mats on fleabay show a distinct wheel arch moulding into the side trim panel but my car has a flat side trim panel.

Am i correct in saying they changed the side panel form on the latest estate models some time in 2013?

Have you got any pictures so we can see the difference

I see what you mean. The eBay variants have a lip each side, but it is only around 1.6 inches. So your newer version has no deviation along the sides whatsoever?

I'm gonna take some pics to send to one of the fleabay rubber mat suppliers. I'll post it soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I've found a rear load space rubber mat for the latest 2013 focus estate on fleabay. Item no. 400581656838 at £26 incl carriage from poland. Fitted perfectly with a raised lip all round to stop spillages. Its more like a soft plastic than rubber but is fine. Unfortunately they dont have one for the complete area with the rear seats foded down. There are some soft fabric covers for the whole area on fleabay at £65 - £90.