Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In london, grand prix decal german fiesta

johnnymac16

has anyone seen this, saw it in london, doing some promotional thing i think! not sure thou, i tried takin a photo while drivin past but now luck

Did it have the flag decal down the side? if so someone has already posted pictures of the bad boy!

Did it have the flag decal down the side? if so someone has already posted pictures of the bad boy!

Do you mean one like this:

Fiesta

It looks stunning in white doesn't it? :rolleyes:

According to the link its:

Image above is a Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S 3DR 'S150' in Frozen White with 'Castrol green chequers' and 18" Team Dynamics 'Jet' alloy wheels. Mountune engine performance package fitted.

Whats the S150 all about though, and how do you go about getting it? so its got the same mountune engine upgrade as mine, just different pattern on it?

Whats the S150 all about though, and how do you go about getting it? so its got the same mountune engine upgrade as mine, just different pattern on it?

Its a bit strange that they are calling it the S150, when mountune call it the 140ps. Maybe the stickers give it an extra 10ps :ph34r:

It cant be a mountune appearance pack though can it? or else we would have gotten the choice of what one we wanted!! I would have thought anyway, I mean mountune full upgrade is featured in this months Performance Ford magazine and its the same look as we have. I do actually prefer the green chequered one though (oops better not tell Max about this one now we spent a grand on the wheels lol) and I suppose S150 stands for sport 150bph mmmm now I am confused.

Yeah those wheels are quite tasty, for sure. Dont like the chequered thing though, its a bit much.

It cant be a mountune appearance pack though can it? or else we would have gotten the choice of what one we wanted!! I would have thought anyway, I mean mountune full upgrade is featured in this months Performance Ford magazine and its the same look as we have. I do actually prefer the green chequered one though (oops better not tell Max about this one now we spent a grand on the wheels lol) and I suppose S150 stands for sport 150bph mmmm now I am confused.

Some googling found this near the bottom of the page:

Dave@Mountune:

Just to clarify this 'S150' is something a Ford dealer has done off his own back. A dealer trying to use his initiative should be applauded, even if it's not to everyone's taste.

Also, the 150 bit has nothing to do with the Mountune Performance side of what they're doing either - just for the record.

Some googling found this near the bottom of the page:

Dave@Mountune:

Ah so that car is a one off that that particular dealer had done? am I reading right, that Mountune have not fitted an upgraded engine to it? notice Daves post was in Feb, when Ford/Mountune did not release the upgrade until April. I suppose there will be a few different specs from dealerships popping up now that they can do the upgrade too.