Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cigarette Lighter Not Working

Dawnnegibson

Hi can anyone help me I noticed a couple of nights ago that my in car charger wasn't working I thought was broken but my sat nav doesn't charge either so I thought would be fused but no fuses are found for this is there anyway i can fix this or is it a ford garage job?

There will be a fuse for it somewhere. The car will have two fuse boxes. One in the engine bay and one in the passenger compartment somewhere. More than like it will be in the one in the passenger compartment.

• Like 1

Thanks I will try the one in the passenger compartment c if that works.

Not sure on the exact location in the Fiesta (I'm sure someone else can help) but on the Focus it is below/behind the glove box and drops down so may be similar on the Fiesta.

On the mk6/6.5 fiesta the cig lighter shares a fuse(behind glovebox) with the horn, so if its the same on a mk7 a quick beep of the horn will tell you whether it's the fuse or not.

EDIT:

SORRY SCRAP THAT.... Its the interior light that shares a fuse with the horn lol.

Apologies.

You will find the fuse for the lighter behind the glovebox.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club