Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boot Lid Fiesta Mk7.5 Zetec S

Jordanch

So I've had an issue with my car and done some damage to my rear boot lid through reversing. At first I wasn't sure what to do, I thought I could handle it myself, but after being quoted 1200 by ford to have it fixed I'd have a go myself because I definitely wasn't going through insurance.

Before:

post-46135-138583005661_thumb.jpg

After:

post-46135-13858300774_thumb.jpg

Now:

post-46135-138583009363_thumb.jpg

post-46135-138583024371_thumb.jpg

I bought a second hand boot from a breakers for £120, it was a titanium boot I've just taken the badges off. It's all wired and loomed and chuffed with the final product. Now I'm not sure whether to keep it black, and get my chrome strip sprayed black too and my roof wrapped black. Or get it sprayed back to its original colour? What are people's thoughts? Need some opinions!

I quite like the red and black combo, looks fine to me.

But what i would do is lose the chrome and get the diffuser sprayed the same colour as the bootl lid would look cool imo

Deffo loose the chrome it just doesn't look right and personally I would get it sprayed back red it just looks odd to me like it is now but its your car

hahahaha i just got my car wrapped like that a week or two ago i think.
I wanted to link you to my topic...but i see the stupid site update has caused that to be removed! :@
I'll just post a pic here if you don't mind

7_zpsffbf1a90.jpg

8_zps8f11ad5a.jpg

Looks quite good with that done and the roof. I want to get it sprayed back to red just to be safe but I would love to have my roof black and sort the chrome strip out.

I'd say go for what LeroyE did, paint it Red, Then the black roof and insert. Looks really hot!