Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Fiesta St Camshaft Position Sensor Fault

AgentC

I have just read all this and this is from a car with only just over 2k.

And the place you have taken it too, don't get me started on that.

Its your pride and joy and when a person uses a pop bottle cut off to fill oil.

:angry: :angry: What can we say.

I've since moved on. If that car I posted about above is my old car I feel bad and a bit guilty for the new owner.

This made uncomfortable reading on a rainy Saturday morning, this did.

I've just bought a second hand Fiesta ST from a Ford dealer in the last few weeks. 3.5k miles. Touch wood I've had no problems, but their service department are utter cowboys.

Years ago my Focus TDCi had it's first service at this garage. They tried to tell me the pads were worn and wouldn't last till the NEXT service. Lies.

They keep you waiting at every opportunity - usually when they've asked you to come in a specific times.. So they know you're gonna be there, and yet you're sat around for ages till they see you.

On day of collection they said to come in at 10am.. I finally drove off at 11:30. I don't think they serviced the car - oil still dirty - and they clearly "washed" the car after I arrived.

If my local mechanic had access to all the Ford computery bits and bobs I'd use him in a heartbeat.

The mechanics often get commission if they sell extra parts at a service. Had this on my Subaru when they told me my pads needed replacing, drove another 5000 miles before I took it to my local garage he said they were still only just below 50%. Next service Subaru never even mentioned the pads!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club