Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If it's OK for Jenson

Franko

Hey All..

Just wondered if I could replace the Rear Bumper Skirt on my 3dr Zetec with the Intergrated Diffuser Skirt..? (..As Worn By Jenson Button)

I've been quoted £170 to buy the Diffuser from Ford... & I would like to fit it myself if possible. (easily £230 with labour.)

Has anyone had one fitted.?

Would I need to buy anything else to make it fit.?

p.s Anyone know when a Haynes Manual for OUR Great, Sexy Looking Cars will be on sale.?

Chrs.

Personally i would get the ZS Spoiler before the ZS diffuser. Also i dont think that either enhance the performance. But the ZS spoiler does look damn good, going to be getting it on my Titanium.

I reckon it will be a good few years before the haynes manual comes out, at least 3.

Manual will definetly be 3 years plus. they dont wont you servicing your own cars. Plus makes it hard for independants to work on them as not much info available. Haynes has to keep in with the car companys they need there permision to do the manuals.

Personally i would get the ZS Spoiler before the ZS diffuser. Also i dont think that either enhance the performance. But the ZS spoiler does look damn good, going to be getting it on my Titanium.

I reckon it will be a good few years before the haynes manual comes out, at least 3.

You're Right Jonny.. the Large Rear Spoiler does look damn Hot..!!

But I dont think the Diffuser would look out of place with the smaller rear spoiler already fitted..

Any Opinions..?

Defo.! want the ZS spoiler eventually.. (..credit crunch..) :rolleyes:

I would go for the diffuser first personally. Think the spoiler that is on the zetec isnt to bad, but the solid black diffuser does get a little annoying from time to time IMO :)

Only thing is, £170 is a lot of money for a lump of plastic!

O and dont think any one on here as the diffuser on the zetec from the S yet!

You're Right Jonny.. the Large Rear Spoiler does look damn Hot..!!

But I dont think the Diffuser would look out of place with the smaller rear spoiler already fitted..

Any Opinions..?

Defo.! want the ZS spoiler eventually.. (..credit crunch..) :rolleyes:

In my opinion (and i must stress that this is only my personal opinion and i mean no offence, (especially to Keith)) leave the diffuser and go with the spoiler. The spoiler does look very nice indeed - get it with the sport pak and you get the spoiler, sports pedals, door sills. The diffuser is just a bit of cheap plastic with holes in it and TBF i am suprised that trading standards allow it to be called a diffuser. On Jenson Buttons F1 car a spoiler and diffeser works, not on a fiesta! These bits are only there to look good and IMHO the spoiler looks better.

O and dont think any one on here as the diffuser on the zetec from the S yet!

I'm willing to give it a go... :lol: if somebody else pays for it. I felt the pinch from buying the rear spoiler!

I'm willing to give it a go... :lol: if somebody else pays for it. I felt the pinch from buying the rear spoiler!

If somebody paid for most things i would accept :D

Thanks for the replies..

I understand that the Rear Diffuser will not improve Performance. It is only a 1.4 Fiesta.. (But I Love It.!)

Its just I think the slotted skirt would look better from the rear especially on a Black Car..

Its just I think the slotted skirt would look better from the rear especially on a Black Car..

+1. I would go for it before the spoiler IMO :)

In my opinion (and i must stress that this is only my personal opinion and i mean no offence, (especially to Keith)) leave the diffuser and go with the spoiler. The spoiler does look very nice indeed - get it with the sport pak and you get the spoiler, sports pedals, door sills. The diffuser is just a bit of cheap plastic with holes in it and TBF i am suprised that trading standards allow it to be called a diffuser. On Jenson Buttons F1 car a spoiler and diffeser works, not on a fiesta! These bits are only there to look good and IMHO the spoiler looks better.

Non taken. To be honest the diffuser is the least attractive part of the package on the Dress Up Kit, but you can't get it without. I do think the side skirts add a whole new look to the car though, especially on lighter colours, it just finishes the bottom end of.

Non taken. To be honest the diffuser is the least attractive part of the package on the Dress Up Kit, but you can't get it without. I do think the side skirts add a whole new look to the car though, especially on lighter colours, it just finishes the bottom end of.

Can i swap with you then please :D

Can i swap with you then please :D

It's only like me saying, Kelly Brook is the least attractive girl in my harem and then you asking will I do a swap for your Amy Winehouse. :lol:

It's only like me saying, Kelly Brook is the least attractive girl in my harem and then you asking will I do a swap for your Amy Winehouse. ;)

Touche!