Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Time

Storm16

well im getting ready for front tyres and looked at loads unsure what to buy. got Conti sport contact 2 on rear and Pirelli p7 on front but don't want p7s again.

Prices are varying so much on makes,looked at putting conti sport 2 on front so they are same as rear or maybe Goodyear eff grip any ideas pro cons would be appreciated.thanks

I need tyres soon too, and was also thinking about getting the Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance tyres. Don't have any experience with them, but they seem reasonably priced, and well rated on some other car forums...

http://www.goodyear.eu/uk_en/tires/passenger/efficientgrip-performance/

Im looking too put good year on old focus and was great but prices seem to be different eveywhere cheast ive found is a local at £68 each fully fitted. Good price ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Used the Goodyear EfficientGrip on my old car. Very good and immediately noticed they are much quieter than my previous tyres. (Continental Sport Contacts)

I can only get goodyear eff grip at 74.50 near me fitted.

What tyre size? I will be needing new tyres soon on the back as I have a nearly worn conti sport contact 2 and a cheapo autogrip budget crappy tyre mismatch and have been looking at the Goodyear's. Cheapest I can find them is 120 fitted for 205/55/17. I was looking at barum bauvaris 2's as can get them for 75 each fitted and had them previously on another car and they were a good midrange tyre ( made by conti) what attracted me to the Goodyear's is how quiet they are every review seems to mention this

Used the Goodyear EfficientGrip on my old car. Very good and immediately noticed they are much quieter than my previous tyres. (Continental Sport Contacts)

These are what im considering, but as I dont need them till spring as im running the winter wheels at the moment, I am keeping an eye out for discounts or offers.

Khumos are good and recommended by loads, also very cheap. I've got 225/40/18 though so cost is everything!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

I need tyres soon too, and was also thinking about getting the Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance tyres. Don't have any experience with them, but they seem reasonably priced, and well rated on some other car forums...

http://www.goodyear.eu/uk_en/tires/passenger/efficientgrip-performance/

I've got Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance on the front of my Focus at the moment. They have only been on a few hundred miles so a bit early to tell but they seem pretty good in terms of dry grip and noise. It will be interesting to see how fast they wear. As noted, they are reasonably priced.

I can only get goodyear eff grip at 74.50 near me fitted.

KwikFit offers the same exact price. (Unless you already are talking about KwikFit lol)

I've got Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance on the front of my Focus at the moment. They have only been on a few hundred miles so a bit early to tell but they seem pretty good in terms of dry grip and noise. It will be interesting to see how fast they wear. As noted, they are reasonably priced.

Yeah, I just went ahead and bought 4 of these, will be interesting to see how they compare to the current Michelins. I hope the Goodyears dont wear too quickly either...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club