Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Bulb Recommendations?

M4RC

Hi, I have a fiesta mk7 zetec s. I'm looking to change my main beam, dipped and fog lights. Can someone give me a link to some? I'm just looking for a more bright white light, preferably with a hint of blue if possible? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

if you want white with blue id go with philips diamond vision, youll want h7, h1 w5w and h11 in all may cost £80 for all bulbs dependent on where you get them from, i payed £18 per 2 bulbs, eBay them and you will find loads of them, but a little warning as they are 5000K temp bulbs they are stricly road legal but i havnt been stopped with them yet and passed an mot with them and never heard of anyone getting pulled with them.

• Like 1

The best are either Phillips diamond vision 5000k or osram huperblues but both aren't road legal

Just fitted Osram Nightbreaker Unlimiteds to the front fogs, main beams and Osram cool blue W5W to the dipped lights on my ZS. Look the business. Crisper, whiter and brighter. Got mine off Powerbulbs.com. Use "LOYALTYPB" in the voucher code gets you 10% off. Some bulbs come free with W5W bulbs as a bonus.

Try and do the lot together, saves the risk damaging the headlamp fixing clip every time you take the lamp out. :)

Or go HID. I know not street legal but in the Fiesta with projectors they are fine, I have never been pulled by the police or even flashed once and they are pretty awesome.

Stand back after lighting blue touch paper! Lol.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone :). I'll have a look around, they osram night breaker or Philips diamond vision look decent. I'll just try and get them all at the same time so it's easier. Cheers

Does anyone know some LED W5W bulbs which will match nicely with the Osram Nightbreaker unlimiteds in the dipped beam?

For anyone else looking for future bulb recommendations,

I have Osram Nightbreaker unlimiteds in dipped and fogs with Osram 4000k led sidelights.

The nightbreakers are definitely worth getting, as mentioned before, brighter and whiter.

The LED's match the nightbreakers really well

Picture of mine below, sorry for the crap quality of the image

post-44676-0-14514200-1386708952_thumb.j

Where is the cheapest place to buy them and how much brighter are they? Probably just gonna get the dipped beam, main beam and fogs together. I'm also wondering could I get a kinda blue in the sidelights, when are the side lights on? (Only when you unlock the car and choose the sidelight option?) thanks

Nightbreakers are brighter than stock, I got all my bulbs from amazon, but only because I was doing xmas shopping at the same time there, trying to save myself money on delivery costs from different places :P I would go with LED in the sidelights, I have those w5w cool blue intense in my footwells, they are white, but not blue at all. if anything I'd go for 6000k osram LED's, they should be ultra white with a hint of blue, I think phillips do 6700k LED which will be a bit more blue, will also be a lot brighter!

Nightbreakers are brighter than stock, I got all my bulbs from Amazon, but only because I was doing xmas shopping at the same time there, trying to save myself money on delivery costs from different places :P I would go with LED in the sidelights, I have those w5w cool blue intense in my footwells, they are white, but not blue at all. if anything I'd go for 6000k osram LED's, they should be ultra white with a hint of blue, I think phillips do 6700k LED which will be a bit more blue, will also be a lot brighter!

Okay! Yeah I'll get mine of eBay and I'll go with them instead then

• 4 months later...

Can anyone recommend some nice bright HIDs with a decent tint of blue for the dipped beam?

Try HID's direct http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/categories/manufacturer/FORD/FIESTA/2008-present they also sell on eBay so compare the product you want and see which works out cheapest. I got mine there they are good quality and very helpful if you have any problems. If you want a slight blue tint get 6000k.

These are mine in my ZS, they were 55w

post-38083-0-94832300-1399225857_thumb.j

And in my ST 35w

post-38083-0-38102300-1399226223_thumb.j

I've just ordered some bulbs for my fiesta off Powerbulbs.com and my mate gave me VXR15 for 15% off your order

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I've just ordered some bulbs for my fiesta off Powerbulbs.com and my mate gave me VXR15 for 15% off your order

Aaarghh a V*****ll discount code

Aaarghh a V*****ll discount code

Haha I know! But it's a good discount with what I'm buying. I feel like a traitor just saying it

Just hope that you don't catch anything nasty off it, lol

• Like 1

Just hope that you don't catch anything nasty off it, lol

Oh god I never thought of that!! if I do I'll let you know

Rubber gloves and a face mask, no wait that's another forum!

• Like 1

What will 8000k HidS be like?

What will 8000k HidS be like?

They will be very bright but will have a definite blue tint to them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club