Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 1.25 Zetec Mod Advice Needed

Bren Wain

I have a 1.25 zetec mk7 fiesta pre-facelift in red.

I wouldn't mind lowering it by about 30mm which would make it obviously lower but not too much of an inconvenience, maybe even 35mm. Am i right in thinking this should be totally fine?

Also I really am not keen on the standard 15" alloys that it has come with and would like some black probably 16" ones. Aswell as this i have recently been told that there are only certain types of mudflaps that can be fitted onto the mk7 fiesta which are the genuine ford ones, is this true?

This fez really caught my eye although he says its a 1.25 mk 7 im pretty sure the spoiler isn't standard. Also would like to know the size of the wheels as im not 100% there 15". post-48427-0-58495500-1386266702_thumb.j

This is the look i am wanting to go for so all advice is welcome.

30mm will be fine to lower m8 looks good and not to low, if you go 35mm you might have to change the shocks too, and then you might as well get coil overs, the alloys to me are 16's and will fit your car fine, you can also get 17's for it, yh the mudflaps are from ford and you can get some on yours but, if you have the zetec s dress up kit then you carnt get ford ones, the spoiler is of a zetec s type it into eBay and you can get a new one for £170 or used for £80-120 if you get new or old would still have to be painted unless its the same colour as yours :) hope this helps

I could help some more if you have a pic of your fez?

thanks mate, is there any differences with the shape of mk7 ST rear spoilers and the zetec S?

Havent got any photos yet will have soon tho mate

thanks mate, is there any differences with the shape of mk7 ST rear spoilers and the zetec S?

Havent got any photos yet will have soon tho mate

nope i don't think there is a difference at all and cheers :) what colour?

Cheers and red,

u know anywhere i could get those 5 spoke alloys from, having difficulties finding them in black

No worries, and nice :) and tbh your better off going to ford i would say but if these are the ones your after here is some on eBay you would still need to get your tyres switched over or new ones fitted

http://bit.ly/1gn29Qd

Thanks and yeh gona have to get new tyres, will 7j be too wide or do you reckon itd be fine

Well they are made and designed for the car, and advertised for your exact car so if they dont fit they have broken the trading standards regulations or something like that. So yh would be fine m8

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club