Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phoebe The Mk7 S1600 (Pic Heavy)

Merv130

I have a lot of plans, just not enough time to get them done.

IMG_2612_zps4eaed855.jpg

Had a few parcels arrive over xmas, including the above, nothing will be fitted until the end of January unfortunately

• Like 1

Is that a vibe subwoofer you've got there in the box?

Is that a vibe subwoofer you've got there in the box?

No thats one from work I can see how my post would lead you to believe i got it as well, the photo was meant to be the white box just. I get my stuff delivered there as there is always someone to sign for it

I do have a vibe subwoofer sitting ready to be fitted but it's a different model and I am undecided if i'll even put it in as i'm not sure which route to go audio wise yet

I'd go for it, I fitted an edge subwoofer (range below vibe), earlier in the week and what a transformation. Well pleased with mine.

Btw, that's a nice looking fiesta you've got there :)

• 3 weeks later...

So for the past couple of months I have been very busy, so busy the car hasn't been washed since november

but now I have a bit of time to sort a few things out, first job is to throw in this lot, possibly on monday

IMG_2672_zps3477c1da.jpg

Still unsure about the sub, as it will add a good bit of weight to the car so it will effect performance and economy. Also I'm unsure how i would wire it into the fiesta radio,as the four channel amp will be using the rcas from the front and back Speakers. I was thinking of getting an rca splitter for the rear and split it to the amp for the rear Speakers and the amp for the sub.

Thoughts?

I also had this on the car for all of a month,

IMG_2579_zps9fdfe2db.jpg

IMG_2675_zpsbb837260.jpg

IMG_2676_zps6336302a.jpg

But I stupidly didn't take any photos of it fitted, I decided I wanted to do something else with the front of the car so I took it off. I'll be throwing it up for sale in the next couple of weeks if anyone is interested

• Like 1

Ooh that carbon fibre looks lovely, why didn't you like it on?

Ooh that carbon fibre looks lovely, why didn't you like it on?

It is lovely I just don't like the front skirt on the zetec s kit so its being swapped for something else and it wont fit the new skirt so unfortunately it has to go.

liking that carbon fibre spliter bet it looked good on the front.

liking the bits of ice you have got very nice

so I didn't get a chance to install the Speakers etc on Monday like i had planned due to the awful weather and the speaker adapters i ordered didn't come until today. I did however wash as it was in a real state

IMG_2707_zps4cc802e8.jpg

IMG_2709_zps99b71006.jpg

IMG_2708_zps32576db3.jpg

I didn't get any after photos as it started to pour half way through washing.

since my adapter still hadn't arrived by today I decided to start a different job.

first step was to take the zetec s skirt off, there were 6 rivets to drill out and then I had to gently remove it from the bumper using two trim removal tools.

IMG_2716_zps8996aa04.jpg

IMG_2717_zps6c39d8e9.jpg

quite a lot of dirt has gathered in around where the skirt was so I washed the front bumper and used a cleaning agent to remove any grease or wax etc

IMG_2718_zps1d86a5cb.jpg

then I installed the brackets that will hold the new skirt

IMG_2721_zps08882eb1.jpg

and the skirt fitted

IMG_2719_zpsfc1481ab.jpg

this was a massive pain to do by myself, if anyone is thinking of fitting one i would definitely advise having someone there to help you line it up and put it on.

• Like 1

this is the car as it sits until tomorrow

IMG_2727_zps706b8bcc.jpg

This also means I will have a few items for sale in the next week or two

IMG_2726_zps92b0f97b.jpg

IMG_2722_zps2d1804f8.jpg

IMG_2675_zpsbb837260.jpg

if anyone is interested let me know

• Like 1

where did you get the front skirt from m8 and how much?

where did you get your number plates from? as the rears don't look like its screwed in? got private reg but want a different look but legal lol, also what hids did you get?

where did you get your number plates from? as the rears don't look like its screwed in? got private reg but want a different look but legal lol, also what hids did you get?

a mate did them, mine aren't strictly legal as there is no manufacturers stamp at the bottom and the size of font is smaller than it should be but I dont get any hassle from the police.

For rear plates not to be screwed on you can get them made somewhere like Halfords and just stick them on with double sided sticky pads.

the hids are phillips generation 2 6000k

cheers m8, how much were your hids?

They were around £90 bought a couple of years ago. I had them in my old car and took them out when sold it and fitted them into the fiesta

cheers do you have a link at all i carnet seem to find any under 250£ -.-

sorry I don't. They were sourced locally for me by a shop over here in N.I.

Ok cheers for the help, just one more question i promise :D what font are your plates done in?

looks like it came up well after the wash liking the look of the new front skirt.

what is it?

Ok cheers for the help, just one more question i promise :D what font are your plates done in?

Sorry I don't know the answer to that question either, I asked a friend who I got it through and he doesn't know either.

looks like it came up well after the wash liking the look of the new front skirt.

what is it?

Yeah it was a disgrace that it got that dirty, life gets in the way of things some times

the skirt is one I linked on the last page, the mountune ms styling front apron

i saw this set for sale on the forum, it looks to be pretty much the exact same as the kit I have ballasts etc except his is 4300k

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/51715-h7-35w-hid-kit-with-4300k-bulbs/

Cheers m8 acc they are the ones i have in mine but have problems with them so was looking for too branded ones if i could find them if my plans dont go right

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club