Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phoebe The Mk7 S1600 (Pic Heavy)

Merv130

got a couple of pictures of the mountune apron fitted

IMG_2775_zps1b205766.jpg

IMG_2776_zpsbe79a294.jpg

also don't think I have any pictures up of my wind deflectors or window tinting I had done

IMG_2777_zps76dd0ecb.jpg

light smoke on the front side and dark smoke on the rear side and rear windows

IMG_2780_zps537130c5.jpg

IMG_2779_zps27200df4.jpg

ignore the water, I couldn't dry it as someone decided to use my autoglym chamois to clean the house with....I'll pick another one up soon.

• 1 month later...

So I have been quite busy and the car was neglected for a while, it seems that my tracking was off from when I lowered it and I ended up with slightly worn tyres

IMG_2877_zpsbb941124.jpg

They weren't too far away from slicks

IMG_2878_zps0d2b7822.jpg

I got a set of Continental sport contact 5s ordered and fitted and they are brilliant, best tyre I have had on any car I have owned

IMG_2884_zps13e78cfd.jpg

I also purchased a set of Eibach 15mm spacers

few shots before

IMG_2857_zpse0e79377.jpg

IMG_2858_zpscd076300.jpg

IMG_2859_zps74485625.jpg

During fitting ( I know the drums need painted, its on my todo list!!)

IMG_2860_zpsf4a53da2.jpg

IMG_2861_zps33dd70ae.jpg

and few shots after

IMG_2862_zps66593fab.jpg

IMG_2863_zpsaa8f6075.jpg

IMG_2864_zpse22c72f5.jpg

I think they might need spaced a bit more to be perfect, but they are a lot better than before.

I then got a day off for paddys day and did a quick detail.

Detaring agent at work, shows how much crap got stuck onto the paint work over the winter

IMG_2892_zps849c3547.jpg

Clayed and with a layer of wax on

IMG_2907_zps3c1a1ead.jpg

IMG_2909_zpsd4ace2b3.jpg

IMG_2913_zpsf6c348a2.jpg

IMG_2915_zps75dcf25e.jpg

Best I could get on an phone 4 camera

• Like 1

I also removed the rear fiesta badge and this shot gives a good view of the spaced street packs

IMG_2905_zps520534b7.jpg

Quite a small mod, but I got my key insert carbon dipped to match the interior.

Before

IMG_2929_zps7a31bf76.jpg

After

IMG_2931_zpsc49c3c59.jpg

Lastly I swapped out the top brake light.

before

IMG_2934_zpsfd4dbc7d.jpg

and after

IMG_2936_zpsda28bd30.jpg

IMG_2935_zpsc6fe7050.jpg

I think it suits the car a lot more.

Thats how the car sits for now

• Like 1

the brake light is definitely an improvement and i agree - that final rear view manages to fully show the effect of those spacers!

Nothing to do with the spacers themselves or your photography skills in the other pics, its just that how cameras can make things look 2D most times :)

Coming along nicely B)

• Like 1

Your car looks amazing!! I'm really only just starting out on modifying my car and I'll be using some of your tips and ideas :D

Love the thread so far, keep it up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Your car looks amazing!! I'm really only just starting out on modifying my car and I'll be using some of your tips and ideas :D

Love the thread so far, keep it up!!

Thanks! I have more plans in the pipeline its just finding the time to do everything. aiming to have a lot done by June 1st for the causeway ford show in N.I.

Watch you don't get hooked it is an expensive hobby!!

the brake light is definitely an improvement and i agree - that final rear view manages to fully show the effect of those spacers!

Nothing to do with the spacers themselves or your photography skills in the other pics, its just that how cameras can make things look 2D most times :)

Coming along nicely B)

Yeah i would say the iPhone 4 camera doesn't help things at all, but its all I have as my digital slr is broken.

getting there, bit to go yet

I feel your pain with the tyres bud I managed to eat a brand new set in just over two months.

Where did you go to get the tracking done? As two local garages I've been have said it's too low for their equipment so I was planning on trying rsr next

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I feel your pain with the tyres bud I managed to eat a brand new set in just over two months.

Where did you go to get the tracking done? As two local garages I've been have said it's too low for their equipment so I was planning on trying rsr next

Two months! christ my old ones lasted 4k miles from new with the previous owner and 7k since I got it and lowered it. Wouldn't like to be forking out for new continentals every two months!!

I haven't got it done yet, I'm changing a few things that may effect it again so waiting until i'm finished messing about until I get it done, possibly the end of the month.

Not sure where to take it yet, I know the place where I got my tyres, mcgeown in mallusk do a computer 4 wheel alignment for £30. Someone told me to go to a place in banbridge, but they are £80 to get it done. Can't see where the £50 price difference comes in tbh

Yeah >_> luckily I get brand new tyres at cost price.

I think the price depends on the machinery they use but tbh at the moment I'll happily pay £80 to get mine done haha.

Yeah >_> luckily I get brand new tyres at cost price.

I think the price depends on the machinery they use but tbh at the moment I'll happily pay £80 to get mine done haha.

Flip I should have talked to you earlier, could have hooked a ford owner up! haha

I went and checked back, don't know where i got banbridge from. I was recommended jb autos in tobermore or russle shields in castledawson.

Probably wouldnt be far off £100 for me once I factor in fuel etc.

edit I see your from London so this information is probably useless to you, I thought you were local to me.

Hi mate they are built in, there are 18 leds in each I think, here is a link to the one I bought. He mustn't have any stock and upped the price to stop the listing being lost. because I definitely didn't pay that price for them
I just checked and I paid £20 delivered and got £3 back so he could use photos of my car in his listing

if anyone is still after these you can get them here for £11-£12

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1477531523.html

Haha sorry I should have been clearer in my question I meant whether you went a large company like kwik fit or to a local garage using hunter equipment

I'm looking at getting my lights done like yours. What bulbs did you get for it?

Haha sorry I should have been clearer in my question I meant whether you went a large company like kwik fit or to a local garage using hunter equipment

No worries, if i went anywhere it would probably be independent as there aren't that many chains over here

I'm looking at getting my lights done like yours. What bulbs did you get for it?

Which lights do you mean? interior, front, rear...etc I have changed a lot of bulbs haha

Haha sorry about that! I wanted my dip beam, fogs, sidelights and number plates to start off with :)

Haha sorry about that! I wanted my dip beam, fogs, sidelights and number plates to start off with :)

Dipped - h7 HID Kit, I had it from a different car

Sidelights - 501 cree leds - eBay

numberplate - the link I put up the other day - http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1477531523.html?cn=null&PID=3915496&tp1=skim2061X563692X009b9d8876a1595bbf79715bf54b17d1&tracelog=null&src=ale&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fm.aliexpress.com%2Fitem%2F1477531523.html&cv=10786902&af=cj_3915496&vd=30

Fogs - I haven't got around to changing them yet

make sure any LED Bulbs or hid kits you get are canbus friendly

Great, thanks for the help :)

No problem, If you can't find any of them let me know and i'll try my best to link you

also the HIDs come in different colours, mine are 6k as I think 8k are too blue and 4k too yellow

got his in the post today

IMG_2956_zps1055d5a0.jpg

IMG_2957_zpsd3a6d946.jpg

picked up an armster 1, which nowhere has for sale anymore, for a good price second hand, hopefully get it fitted tomorrow

• Like 1

looks good

cheers bud

Ahh I need one of those in my life

you really do, fitted it first thing this morning and it feels like your sitting in an arm chair while driving!! Definitely worth getting one, I'll fire up a few pice of it fitted tomorrow

You might have trouble finding one the same as this though, it took me months to find this one. there is the armster2, pelican or boomerang one though.

No wing mirrors?? Where they gone ahaa

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app