Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling All Fiesta St-2 Owners

Seapadders

check the terms and ditch it, do the gateway2lease deal, £179PM for a ST3 at the mo, only £800 down, 2 years and fully serviced too. tax inc on 2nd year.

Ive just paid £13'800 for the new ST-3 - CHEAP! tax free...

Wow that's cheap, how did you get it tax free? Even if tax was added that's about £1000 less than I paid 6 months ago.

likely they'll save that for the next gen fiesta

Yeah I bet you're right, but I don't see why it would be a problem for them to give us the touch screen. It's already in the american Fiestas and aren't they all put together in Germany anyway?

US ones are built over there, even the Japanese cars are built there, Yank logic, if it's imported they aren't interested / can't be as good, only exception is BMW and Land Rover ( exotics excluded ) UK has always had the short straw on extras, Sync is crap anyway, I tell it " Call Laura" it comes up, Calling "Grandad on home phone" then hates being told to cancel or no, oddly the Sat Nav going between jct 16-15 on the m25 puts you about 15 miles west of the actual road too.

Might also be a safety thing too, people not paying attention and bashing buttons in front of them, although the Clios and Teslas have it all touch.

Im not sure tbh, i have the ST style pack with the rear sensors fitted, all for about 13'800. I get military discount and tax free, so ive saved a LOT of money!,, cheap as chips!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club