Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Caliper Pin

eliaskok

I was looking to replace calliper pins for ford focus mk1 (for a friend) but after a research i've found that some calliper pins comes with extra bolts. Why is that? Isn't just the calliper pins holding the calliper for ford focus? Is not for calliper bracket

if you mean the sliding pins then these are part of the bolt which fits through a metall sleeve which is the carrier so its best to change them and grease them up most common reason for the mk1 caliper sticking alternatively remove the old anes and clean them up with fine sand paper and then clean the insides and grease all up

When you say pins, do you mean the hex bolts? It looks like it is a kit as those must be the carrier bolts. If you have to take the whole thing off, for example changing the discs, its probably worth changing all those at the same time.

There are hex bolts but i've seen somewhere that they sell the pin and one bolt separate. I thought that ford focus use only hex bolts to keep the calliper in place and to slide at the same time, isn't that right?

sliding bolt with a metal sleeve that fits over it sold as a bolt and sleeve front ones clean up very well

So the front one is just a hex and the rear one is a pin and a bolt?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club