Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 1.0 Eco Boost Project

MrKnoe

Yea i know what you mean about the fly eye kit, id be a bit 50/50. however I've seen it on other white fords (focus and fiesta) and it does look good. its not something i would do personally but i have to admit it does look nice.

• 2 weeks later...

post-44742-138903987197_thumb.jpgpost-44742-138903990837_thumb.jpg Just a quick update I have had the liveries put onto the car and the fly eye kit was a no no it didn't look nice so came off. Had a Miltec turbo back fitted which sounds awesome. Next is the stage 2 Colin's remap then see what can be pushed on this fox engine :-).

That exhaust sounds awesome! I might looking into investing! Did it make much of a difference on your insurance? Also, how did you get it to show? The standard exhaust is hidden, so did you get the miltek to drop below the bumper or shave some out?

That exhaust sounds awesome! I might looking into investing! Did it make much of a difference on your insurance? Also, how did you get it to show? The standard exhaust is hidden, so did you get the miltek to drop below the bumper or shave some out?

when i looked at my exhaust most aftermarket ones have slightly longer hooks on them so it hangs lower and can be stuck out the diffusor, with a little cut out made it looks epic!! :)

insurance wise just ask them and see everyones different, i didnt have to pay extra for an air filter or alloys, but i did have to pay more for reversing sensors so work that one out haha

i didnt have to pay extra for an air filter or alloys, but i did have to pay more for reversing sensors so work that one out haha

What?! That's nuts :')

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is the Blue "S" badge easy to come by as most are Red ?

I didn't even know they made a blue one! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 1 year later...

mate , is the air flow enough for the airtec front mount intercooler with the oem grille? it looks like its half covered by the plastic filled holes!

is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app