Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ka Blowers

lol85

Hi

I was wondering if anyone couldvoffer advice:

Last year my w reg for ka's blowers stopped working. It gets hot but theres no blow on any of the 4 settings. I paid and got this fixed. After much investigation, the whole switch unit was replaced. They then stopped working again in september (same fault) but a month later, jst randomly came back on whilst driving. They have now gone again exactly the same fault as before (were working when I parked the car at work after work tried to clear windscreen and no air being blown) .

Any suggestions on what I can check or has anyone had similar experiences?

Thank you.

Wiring to resistor pack needs checking its on heater box behind dash can't remember we're exactly prob passenger side footwell there loads topic on this site with this issue on fords not sure on ka but mark 1 focus suffer terribly with this issue hope this helps

heater resistor / relay

its held in by 1 screw tucked under glove box. very simple job to replace.

if fan only works on setting 4/5 then thats the part thats gone.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heater-Blower-Resistor-For-Ford-Focus-Fiesta-KA-Mondeo-Puma-Cougar-1311115-HR2-/360629295541?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AKA&hash=item53f72e59b5

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club