Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Tomorrow

Tonystop

I pick up my White Fiesta Zetec S tomorrow and I can't wait. I have had lots of cars, I have had two Fiesta Chicane's which were special editions of the Zetec, both were brilliant as well in 1.4 16v guise.

I had also a Zetec S (2001) in red and this was fun as well.

Just come from a Fabia Vrs mk2 so I am going to be slightly down on power, but I found the ride too hard too be honest, I am getting older now so need something a bit more refined over the bumps without harming the fun factor. By all account the Fiesta is the best handling and riding super mini bar none. I cant wait to have a grin on my face again when driving.

Will post some pics when I get it buts its white, didn't go for the 17's though so standard on the 16's. I might find with hindsight that I will regret this lack of upgrade, but we will see how the ride is on the 16's. However have gone for privacy, DAB, automatic air conditioning, and convenience pack which adds keyless entry and start as well as folding mirrors.

Bye for now

Tony

White is the new black...very nice early crimbo present

Welcome Tony

Get some pics up when you have chance.

Enjoy....

Had the car 24 hours now, and all my expectations have been met. It rides and handles so much better than the Fabia Vrs, simply leagues ahead.

Build quality is great and real feeling of quality in the cabin, and noise levels are very good indeed.

Love the driving position and the seats are so supportive. Currently getting 40mpg but i expect this to improve once the mileage increases.

Can't quite believe that I only have a 1 litre engine feels much a larger engine, great torque from 1500rpm.

Will post some pictures soon, weather not too great and it needs a clean already!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Tony

Here is the Fiesta Zetec S

16" and privacy. Wish I had gone for the 17's now but I hopefully I can upgrade at a future date.

Tonypost-47729-0-69424400-1387127983_thumb.j

Your car spec (apart from the "convenience" stuff) is exactly what I'll be looking for next year. Looks good.