Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Automatic gear knob/handle

jma78b

I don't think I was the only person who wanted to see what the Automatic gear knob handle looked liked. On my 17 mile walk today, I went past the dealer and saw the most beautiful Fiesta Titanium in Silver and Morello. The Silver was an automatic so I took a pic of the gear stick cos I wanted to see what it looked like.

I have to say, I'm not terribly impressed. I wanted the silver insert like in the Manual car.

gearstick.jpg

Yes i'm in training for the Playtex Moonwalk Marathon. Body currently hurts. A lot. Cant move :lol:

I heart it...drivin a note the now and i keep slidin the autoknob into 2 roars like feck.

The new fiesta looks like u have 2 slip it over into 1,2,3.

Thanks Jonny. Ms Mashed I should have looked at it more careful. I am sure Drive, Reverse and maybe "3" (to move to 3rd gear) is there but you could also slide it over to somewhere, but i'm not sure what that bit did! :o The Morello was a gorgeous colour though and had the dark red dash board to match. Wonder who the lucky person that car was for.

you could also slide it over to somewhere, but i'm not sure what that bit did!

Clutchless sequential manual mode

nudge toward the dash to come down the gears and nudge backwards to go up through them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club