rst enqiries

Recommended Posts


this is probably gunna sound like a dumb question but never mind .

ive been looking too put an rs turbo engine from an s2 escort in my mk5 the car already has a cvh engine all iwas wondering is wat is the box that sits over the gearbox looks like its something to do with the injection unit .

i am looking to do the conversion myself i put a new engine in my car the utha day but fancy an rs turbo engine now lol.

i no a bit bout fords but was just wondering what parts i would need ie ecu ,loom, injection unit etc.

i dnt think puttin the engine in will be a problem its just the wiring and the injection and all the small things etc

hope someone can help



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Chris,

you will need the complete loom etc, go on there is loads of info and help on there as they tend to have more modified ford cars and they have a dedicated rs turbo section..


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now