Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7

t422roberts

Im coming round to it :) i like it, and yh i need to change mine lol dont ask why i got white and black -.- should have for black and blue, as im gloss blacking everything i can lol :D thanks for the pic im thinking bout it :)

What colour is your fiesta? And what mods have you allready done?

Vision blue same as yours and all the mods ive done is in the signature got a few to do :) till im happy with her :) what mods have you done to yours bud?

Was thinking of getting a rs badge to put on the front. Would anyone do that or not?

Absolutely not, it's not an RS!

Nicee. I havent done anything to the engine at all.

Ive done ,

17 inch wolfrace alloys,

back box

vibe sub

gloss blacked mirrors and grill and rear diffuser

rainbow headlights in main and dip

led sidelights

blue footwell lights

blue interior lights

havent done much because im only 19

• Like 1

I might put a s badge on the front then. I want it to look nice

• Like 1

Nicee. I havent done anything to the engine at all.

Ive done ,

17 inch wolfrace alloys,

back box

vibe sub

gloss blacked mirrors and grill and rear diffuser

rainbow headlights in main and dip

led sidelights

blue footwell lights

blue interior lights

havent done much because im only 19

Sweet year older than me :) im like the youngest here -.-

What are rainbow lights?

What back box did you go for?

Sounds good pal :)

Have you seen discovery 4 lights? Theyve got abit of pink and blue and white in them. Got them for dip and main.

i went for a letter box style.

Im also thinking of a zetec s roof spoiler. What colour would tou go for black or vision blue?

No i havnt I'll give them a look :) n nice i think im going for a twin 3" oval tips not too sure tbh, do you have a pic of yours? And i got the vision blue spoiler and love it!!! But if you get black make sure its gloss!! But i think vision blue same as the car m8

I havent got a picture now. Ill take one tomorow for you. I was tginking of a vision blue one . Some people were saying black but i think ill go for vision blue

Cheers m8, and the only way if go for a black spoiler is if the roof and all the top was black to match it as i think it would look odd on its own. My opinion tho go for what you want but super easy to change 4 bolts and 3 clips and your laughing :D

I think ill go for the blue one. Cheers mate

Glad to help, and 15's -.- wanted 17's but mother said no as my speedo will be wrong and they wouldnt fit -.- but they do so stuck with them now haha

It was her car she had to put her name on it when we got it as i was only 16 i bought the alloys and as she was using the car she said no -.- o well i still love mine :D

Ohh, ive got 17s and was wondering if i could lower them

What do you mean lower them? Lower the car i take it? Sure you should be able to, if you put full lock on the car and measure on a flat surface the space available then you will have the distance you can lower and check both sides. But ive seen overs on 17's and lowered by 30/35mm

One advice any body parts you get Do NOT buy polish fibreglass its cheap for a reason, i learnt the hard way they dont fit, all they have done is taken a mold from the ford and parts and poured fibreglass into them meaning 99% of the time they are too big small or wonky and they get round trading standards by stating they require modifying to for correctly so be warned :)

Thats cheap. Its easy to take the fog light surrounds and the bottom grill off. The only one i had a job with was the small grill with the ford badge on. I broke some clips trying to take it off so i bought another one.

stupid question, but how do you get the fog surrounds off?

Hi kilian101

take tge headlamp out and you can see the fog light at the bottom. Just unclip the clips. You can see the clips

Hi kilian101

take tge headlamp out and you can see the fog light at the bottom. Just unclip the clips. You can see the clips

i took out the headlamp but the clips or on solid and i cant get them to move, did you take out the fog light itself to get at the clips?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club