Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iracing,the Best Simulator Ever.

ben1191

Ive played pretty much every racing game around,none of them are fully realistic,and whenever you race online you always get some !Removed! that smashes you off on the last bend etc.

This game has a safety rating system,if you lose control of your vehicle you get an incident against you,hit a car and cause them to crash spin or damage their vehicle you get 4 Incident points,go off track? you get another point,accumalate 17 of these in a race and you are auto disqualified.Make your way to the pro class and win the season and you win real cash (10k i believe)

You start off in the mx5 cup/roadster in the rookie class,its best to learn your racecraft here and work your way up to a higher class along the way.Once you are out of rookie class the racing is incredibly curtious but competetive.Yesterday night i did a 30 min endurance race in the cadilac ctsv,chased the same person for the whole session both overtaking eachother and it was the best experience ive had online.

Theres Ford Falcons,GTs and Fusions,aswell as the Lotus 79 mclaren mp4-12c some lemans cars,williams f1 car and plenty more.

Every track is laser scanned to complete accuracy and the cars are designed to complete accuracy.You wont be going around these tracks and setting a hot lap within 5 laps.The skill level on this game can go high.

Currently 3 months for the price of 1 http://www.iracing.com/promotions/3-for-1/ Use ben.stanley@ymail.com as the referral email.

More on safety rating explained here http://www.iracing.com/safety-ratings-a-cure-for-the-mayhem-in-online-racing-games/

Yeh I have played it in the past its good and alot more detailed physics wise than any console equivalent, I may sign up again.

Sent from my LT30p using Ford OC mobile app

Yeh I have played it in the past its good and alot more detailed physics wise than any console equivalent, I may sign up again.

You Probably havnt tried their newer tyre model etc theyve had,i had an acc a while ago but broke the thing i used to mount my wheel on so stopped.

I stopped just after they changed it last year, have they changed again?

Think they changed it a few months ago,Assetto corsa is coming out,its already in beta but no multiplayer available,havnt played it yet but heard its pretty good.