Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka On a full Tank!

aquila

Just back from the coast,what a day here,decided to full up the tank,trip the odometer & see how many miles I get!!!

What do people reckon,mostly town driving will be done(non motorway),am hoping to get around 250/300 miles,even less if i boot it!!! :P :P :P

Will report back at the end of the week......... ;)

Just back from the coast,what a day here,decided to full up the tank,trip the odometer & see how many miles I get!!!

What do people reckon,mostly town driving will be done(non motorway),am hoping to get around 250/300 miles,even less if i boot it!!! :P :P :P

Will report back at the end of the week......... ;)

I reckon you'll be hard pushed to get more than 26-27 mpg round town and certainly no more that 34 mpg overall.

I certainly can't get anymore out of our Sportka which is the same engine although the Streetka is probably heavier so those figures may be a little optimistic.................. :rolleyes:

Just done over 70miles so far,1/3 of the tank gone! Looks like I will be lucky to get 200!!! :P

Oh well,at least its fun............................ :P :P :P

I put in £23,although it wasn't empty!!!

Usually I put in £20,takes it to over a 3/4 tank.

I'm going to wait till the petrol light comes on,just to give me a a better idea :P

Then next time I will do the same,changing the filter to a K&N panel filter,just to see if it makes any difference in torque,grunt or fuel economy ;)

I put in £23,although it wasn't empty!!!

:D :D you gotta love small cars. £23 wouldnt get mine out of the red, well ok it would it costs £52 to fill it up from flat empty.

People moan that you don't get a lot of mileage ,but as you said,you don't put much in!!! :P

Getting over 200 to a small tank aint bad,especially just driving around town ;)

Well folks,that's me over the 200 mark,still waiting for the fuel light to come on! :P

I reckon the car will do 250 miles easy on a full tank,not bad for a wee roadster.

Will try it next week with a K&N panel filter next,to see if it differs ;)

That's the light on folks,done 227 miles,not bad eh!

Can be better with a lighter foot but that's no fun!!! :P

Reckon you can do better,the challenge is open............