Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Transit 110 Tdci 2007

demikai

U will need stubby 18 or 19 an a hammer to get it off extremely tight an can't fit big spanner in that's if it rear wheeler

Right then egr cleaned and back in oil and filter changed and same annoying hunting (revs up and down) only on occasions tho then it's fine then does it again engine managment light still on will I need to get dealer to take it of

egr might have been blanked as it was faulty anyway, might not just be dirty.

or it maybe just code needs clearing.

would also recommend changing the fuel filter if not done so already...if only to just eliminate it

by the way, did you just clean the valve side of the egr, or did you also remove the plastic cover and cleaned the 'gearing' too...if not, do so as they often clog up with gunk too

Yeah would agree with Wase an to be honest when tryin to self diagnose without proper diagnostic u got start with basics rule things out an work way through lot cheaper then goin dealer cause fuel filter prob be first place they start did u check sensor on end of fuel rail see if it's in pieces

Hi no changing fuel filter tomorrow there was none in at the shop next to my house so that's tomorrow's job I have not found the sensor yet I will also look for that when I change filter did you say remove the air filter box

sounds like the egr is now working as it should, although light is off as its detected all is ok now, the code will still be logged, be worth clearing when you can so doesnt confuse any later issues.

pressure sensor might be your problem if still experiencing the idle issue...worth looking into

I will do thanks for all the help guys the idle seems to be improving maybe it was just coincidence but seemed to do it less as the day went on today so I think the next job is abs and traction control problem both not working locked the brakes today in rain and no abs so any ideas would be welcomed thanks again

Start wit basics fuses an wheel sensors u checked anything yet any lights on dash

as mick suggested, its all you can do without a diagnostic as too many possibles otherwise

with regards to idle, if it seems improved then run it for few days before trying anything else..gives the ecu a chance to relearn and may improve the more you drive it since the engine service/egr clean up

Yeah I removed all sensors today cleaned and re fitted no diffrence the

Idle I can live with for now but the brakes and traction need to be right especially in this weather I'm going to test the sensors to find the damaged ones and replace them hopfully it will be that simple

Is there a light on dash the light usually comes on if one them broke did u see any potential problems on cleaning

Yes found it had a bit of spare time today so I had a good check over the wiring because all sensors were reading ok on multimeter and I found the damaged wire and repaired all lights now of fuel filter tomorrow and all should be well thanks to you both for all the help have a great christmas

Great when u can repair for free ha an no extra expense lucky for u so close Christmas

• 2 months later...

Thanks lads for posting this as I'm having same problems tho it's give me a heads up where to start

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC