Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Headlights For The Zs

tomo91

Considering buying some Osram Nightbreakers for my 2010 ZS and was just wandering if I would need the H7, H4 or H1's and if anyone knows if would actually fit and how difficult as I am a bit of a novice haha Thanks for any help!

if you have a look at the top of the Focus section, theres a pinned thread with the bulb types. That should confirm it, alternatively if you go to autobulbsdirect.com, you can put your number plate in, and that will confirm the correct fitment :) As its the MK 2.5 I believe its the H7's for side and H1 for main, and H11 for fog, but double check that, as its entirely from memory and I had a very bad nights sleep last night, so accuracy is lacking :p

• Like 2

Considering buying some Osram Nightbreakers for my 2010 ZS and was just wandering if I would need the H7, H4 or H1's and if anyone knows if would actually fit and how difficult as I am a bit of a novice haha Thanks for any help!

H1 high beam

H7 low mean

H11 fogs

• Like 1

maybe my sleep deprived memory wasnt too bad after all!

• Like 2

Lol cheers for the help peeps! Also would it be worth me purchasing some new sidelight bulbs as well to match them!?

• Like 1

Lol cheers for the help peeps! Also would it be worth me purchasing some new sidelight bulbs as well to match them!?

Not the price osram charge for the T10 parking bulbs its not worth your while mate,

Get some can-bus 5smd T10 led for the parking bulbs and rear reg plate illumination 4 bulbs overall

Get some cree sidelights.

They are super bright and look awesome.

501. Some are a tight fit but looks great

• Like 2

have a look at my build thread in my signature, I have some 501W sidelights, LED and they look great. My Profile pic is the bulbs in use!

• Like 1

They are pure white so I expect they will go well!

• Like 1

They look pretty good! Would they match the osrams though?

They are pure white so I expect they will go well!

For a more perfect match to the cree parking bulbs you may like to fit some "osram cool blue " in the H7 fitment.

But keep with osram night breaker on the H1 fitment

You wont need canbus bulbs in the numberplate lights but you will in the front side lights. The LED's are whiter than the Osrams in daylight but the darker it gets the whiter the Osrams look.

• Like 1

This is osram night breaker H7 with T10 5 smd can-bus led parking bulb

For some reason the two pictures I took of the same bulbs has come out different.

Image2090.jpg

Image2089.jpg

Here's osram night breaker H1 and H7 with cree H11 fog bulbs and t10 ie parking lights on the road.

. mercedes_reindeer_in_headlights-1.jpg

Image2098.jpg

Image2095.jpg

Look pretty good, cheers for the pics as well Lenny, will 100% be making a purchase in the new year. Let's hope I can fit them correctly lol

• Like 1