Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A voice recognition demo with ipod plugged in

RIIIDAA

Why the hell didnt i go for this option? I !Removed! love gadgets! Wish I had known how good this was! :cries:

Thats brilliant, wish my focus had it.

Off Topic

You should report that flickering street light before it goes altogether :D

You should report that flickering street light before it goes altogether :D

that's just n95 camera / 'Any video converter' / and then youtube converter naffing the frame rate up along the way, not really a street lamp fault :lol:

Smart Fiesta ;) It's not so good when trying to voice dial a number tho. She gets confused!

Smart Fiesta ;) It's not so good when trying to voice dial a number tho. She gets confused!

Depends on your pronunciation and accent i guess, and you have to say zero instead of 'ow' lol, I find it works pretty well on number, i tend to say the number in chunks and wait for the posh bint to repeat it and say, 'continue?', you can also say 'correction' which means she'll ditch the last chunk.

I only had my n95 to film with so next time i will take a mate to do the camera work and i'll demo some more and include the phone stuff all bluetoothed up. :)

I get very angry with her when she messes things up :) we make up fast though!

Very nice little video, wish i had a preview before i got mine to keep me excited :)

wow thats quite good, i didnt know the voice thing could do all that. Just think how advanced it could be in a few years time, cars will be like Kitt from knightrider!!! Maybe i'll call my fiesta "Kitt" when it (finally) arrives...

I use the voice control for bluetooth with my phone but for fan speed and music etc surely its easier and quicker to use the controls?

I use the voice control for bluetooth with my phone but for fan speed and music etc surely its easier and quicker to use the controls?

safer verbally I find

its still such a lazy tool :lol:

its take a second to press a button or turn a nob but speaking it takes ages. i can see y its useful for some things but for the fan speed is just stupid

its still such a lazy tool :lol:

its take a second to press a button or turn a nob but speaking it takes ages. i can see y its useful for some things but for the fan speed is just stupid

if the twist dials in the fiesta weren't crap you might have a point

I always feel like a spanner sat there shouting at my car, especially when my next door neighbour is stood there gawping at me for 5 mins laughing there head off. She thinks I'm in love with the cars as it is as I'm always washing them, but that verified it for her.

As for the voice control, it is excellent on the Fiesta and the amount of things it can do is a amazing for a small car.

Does anyone have contact with the person who made this video? If so, could they make more :D Love it!

p.s. A video of the 1.6TiVCT from 0 - 60 would be nice, but if not then I intend to do so when I get mine!

Will make more when i get time, the youtube username is a bit of a give away :lol:

• 1 month later...

guys n girls

with my nokia linked up if i press the v/command button on the indicator stalk and say the combo: "Mobile Name" the signal is sent to the phone to trigger the handsets voice tag feature, so you can use the voice tags assigned to contacts stored on your phone rather than saving names and numbers into the car's stereo.

neat bonus ;)

I want to get in my next car in 3 years time if anybody want to employ me!

Gotta love the scheme eh Amy ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club