Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 Fuse Help

scotty250189

Hello just recently borght a zetec s 2001 plate i have a few issues that i would like help with please

first of all the fuse f6 in my fusebox under the steering wheel keeps on popping then the dash lights go out and the left hand side rear light and the right hand side rear number plate lite goes off

thinking its some kind of wiring but not really sure where to look

second thing is the abs and traction controll light is on thinking it may be a sensor thats gone buy my main concern if this damn fuse

any help would be great

i have a focus mk1 aswell so know a little about fords cheers

it sounds like your car has a short to earth in the wiring on the fused circuit,causing the fuse to keep blowing, but where is the big question, it will be a case of looking at the wiring trying to find any bad spots.

Hello thanks for the reply I do kno it's the f6 fuse that keeps blowing do you kno we're I can get a wiring diagram that shows where the wires run or what connects to. Cheers

afrade i can not help with a diagram unless you local libary do haynes manuals, i would start at the effected bulbs as this would be the most common area for bad wiring or a dodgy earth point.