Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St 2.0Ltr Winning Noise!!

cplkinky

Can anyone tell me I've had my st for 3-4 weeks and when I turn the wheel slightly or full lock it makes a winning noise sometimes it can be really loud and sometimes you can't hear it is this normal some people have said it is?? But I not sure x

I have a focus, it's the tdci but it also has quite noisy power steering. I guess it would depend exactly how loud it is. I would check your power steering fluid level and keep an eye on it just to be sure.

Can anyone tell me I've had my st for 3-4 weeks and when I turn the wheel slightly or full lock it makes a winning noise sometimes it can be really loud and sometimes you can't hear it is this normal some people have said it is?? But I not sure x

Whats a Winning noise? is it like "ye-har!" like if you win the lottery or did you mean "Whining" noise?

If its a Whining noise it could be the power steering, probably the pump

Whats a Winning noise? (This should be a capital I) is it like "ye-har!" like if you win the lottery or did you mean "Whining" noise?

If its (Apostrophe) a Whining noise (comma) it could be the power steering, probably the pump

Sordy meant whining, phone changed what I put in :/, fluid is fine plenty in it, just cant get it checked till end of jan, it can be really loud sometimes and hear it clear like sometimes its quite and can barely be heard, its wired, first time owning an st see so very consious, like I have to get it checked over as when I put it into reverse the gear stick pops outta place...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Did you buy it from a dealer, if so take it back and get them to sort it out.

Nope baught it from a private seller :/ its hard to get it into the garage see I work every day rhe week except sundays and sundays the garage is closed, so im trying to get a say off to get it sorted az I know the poping outta gear in reverse isnt rite at all :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app