Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aynone Playing With There Fords

Ford Loyalty MK3

Hows everybody doing, B) Anyone doing work on there cars if its, modifications, TLC, fault finding, valeting etc. B)

Plotting on my side! trying to work out how I am going to get Cruise Control working...

In the middle of upgrading my sound system.
Got the subwoofer installed, need to put a switch in as my headunit doesn't have a remote turn on. Thought i'd get another heated rear windscreen switch and fill in one of the blanks on the dash and turn it on and off manually.
Fitted the new front Speakers, sound great.
Just need to make some spacers for the rears and I'll be done :)
Keeping the original cassette headunit as I listen to tapes in the house anyway. Think I was born 20 years too late :)

Pretty intresting stuff :) , my future plans on the mondeo have been halted for a while. Trying to find the cause of lack of power issure and constant glow plug light flashing. very much like turbo lag, Removed air filter housing, inlet manifold, hoses egr valve etc. Give them a really good clean.

Hopefully the car breath a little bit better then it should. If this isn't the cause, my next target would be the timing chain, Timing might be out of sink, causing my injectors not to spray the fuel at the correct time. :)

Just finished spraying plastic interior parts panther black to match the car. Will hopefully be fitting them back this weekend. :Dpost-44509-138810259557_thumb.jpgpost-44509-138810261286_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Nothing like a spot of colour coding, looks pretty smart I like that. B)

Good work with the dash, I remember spraying my rover 25 dash a few years ago, its hard trying to get the balance without going to overboard like i did lol, I'ld say you've gotter the balance spot on. B)

HI, i've lots of jobs to do on two cars.

fiesta zetec climate mk6 :

fit mk3 mondeo auto dimming rear view mirror / 6 speed wiper stalk / focus mk2 centre roof courtesay light / audio volume control stalk / footwell lights /focus- c-max sunglasses holder/ already fitted rear reverse parking sensors.

focus mk2.5 titanium.

twin reverse light conversion in euro reverse light lense with cree white bulb / focus zetec - s lower front bumper skirt / rear bumper zetec - s look carbon effect diffuser. already purchased just need painting ( front skirt as its in white).

yunii

mot failure, replacing wishbones once figured out size, and noticed earlier i have a pas leackage under the resovouir. so it's !Removed! tray off, wheel and inner arch, maybe headlight out for tomorrow....

Sounds like quite a bit work going there. I'll be finishing the Mondeo 2moro and hopefully it should A-OK.

If that doesn't solve it I may remove the front bumper and check the intercooler, Theres a hose that runs from the turbo to the intercooler, for better arcess I'll remove it.

just read a little, and majority is egr related..... or fuel pressure related

So far they seem to be the common issure.

if it was me, i would buy a plate a block the egr valve off all together then that has a straight rule out.

if i was cleaning i would use turps? good enough for gloss well good enough for grease. but i also use some hgv tfr, now this stuff is the dogs.... bought it off eBay 250 part water to 1 part tfr.

I'm giving everything a try, this car must be saved. B)

Couldn't sleep so I went to the shed and checked out my bleech treatment, Its very good. Used a tooth brush and gave it a good going over, The valve should be able to move freely now. Sprayed some WD-40 afterwards to maintain the valve. :thumbsup:

DSC00106_zps121b84f7.jpg
DSC00105_zpsda7ac039.jpg
DSC00104_zps2c50792a.jpg