Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Lenny's Now On Mightycarmods Ya'll

Lenny

Good to see your sharing the knowledge Lenny, you certainly had a lot of experimenting and a lot have gained from it, so its good to see more and more benefit :)

• Like 2

Good to see your sharing the knowledge Lenny, you certainly had a lot of experimenting and a lot have gained from it, so its good to see more and more benefit :)

Thanks mate,

I live in hope to get a mention or a post from one of the lads themselves that would be somthing,

Wh knows,

If I put my name out there enough it may happen :)

nice one Lenny , i'm sure one of them should see your guides :)

• Like 2

You looking to get a spotlight over there ;)

• Like 2

You looking to get a spotlight over there ;)

Well a T-shirt would be nice :lol: .... all I ever wanted was a T-shirt :)

On a serious note though I just thought Id show support and show them what they have inspired,

I don't think they even had. Our model of focus over there so the guides won't be of use as a guide but will still stand as a demonstration of time and dedication with the view of helping others achieve goals in modding there car.

• Like 2

Definately, there is just so much that can be done to a car, and even if the following of a step by step is not practical the idea's are. for example, the reverse lights leave so much possibility. A new person to the mod scene see a reverse light as just that, but dont see it as a power source to a reverse parking sensor kit, or reverse camera etc.

I dont dare look at other modding websites, I am afraid that my bank manager will come down to my house and personally bend me over the table.

• Like 2

I dont dare look at other modding websites, I am afraid that my bank manager will come down to my house and personally bend me over the table.

That's no fantasy neither James,

They do call to houses :lol: I had mine in for tea seven years ago after I installed a 2500watt sound system in to my old first car and eh changed my mobile number ;)

Needless to say I sold the car soon after.

Picture005.jpg

• Like 2

So glad you learned from the error of your ways :p

• Like 1

So glad you learned from the error of your ways :p

As you know I still modify the cars my occupation has changed since way back in 2006 so now im on double my previos role supplied as result my salary allows me to undertake such modifications without causing any ripples ;)

you did well to land on your feet as quickly as you did mate, I wish some begger would double my salary!

• Like 1

you did well to land on your feet as quickly as you did mate, I wish some begger would double my salary!

I totally agree with you mate I never thought Id be in the position I am perticurally in a recession I am very thank full,

I suppose the internship helped me a lot,

That was working for free for 6 months while the dole pay me,

After the 6 months of not missing a day they took me on as n employee,

I haven't missed a day nor looked back since they have been and continue to be a fantastic company to work for and I'm extremely great full.

it was a good result Lenny thats for sure! plus you have more euro's to throw at the new toys ;)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club