Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Hobbies And Intrest's

Ford Loyalty MK3

Those signs definately exist!

And Clive, I didnt realise just how much you had under your belt so to say!

Ooo!! Who for? I do on heck of a lot of games industry stuff, so if you're UK-based, I may have trundled past you at some point...

:)

For myself, now. I used to work at Gremlin Interactive (Sheffield) in QA, then motion capture. I was one of the first casualties of the Infogrames takeover.

I take it you're at Lionhead? I saw a sign to Lionhead Studios in one of your pics in another thread. ;)

Pretty intresting stuff :)

I enjoy sight seeing and taking snap shots, while I'm working away instead of heading stright home, I'd stay and explore the area and the pleasure of driving. :)

of course I enjoy working on cars if it its maintence, modifications, spraying and restoring. :) I did kickboxing for four years, stopped in 2011 still enjoued it a lot, recived my black belt that same year.

For myself, now.  I used to work at Gremlin Interactive (Sheffield) in QA, then motion capture.  I was one of the first casualties of the Infogrames takeover.

I take it you're at Lionhead?  I saw a sign to Lionhead Studios in one of your pics in another thread. ;)

Oh cool! Well, if you're ever in the Guildford area, watch out for a small, black fiesta van hurtling by...

:D

Are you still in games or another tech industry?

I was at EA for three years on contract, but am now freelancing for pretty much every games company in the area via a client of mine. So Lionhead is a company that I do work for every now and again. Same with EA.

Prior to that, I was in the TV and music industries - which I still dabble in from time to time... I'm a video editor/sound engineer, so I get about!

:)

Yeah, I still write games, but I'm the boss now. :)

Three of mine:

Magicville: Art of Magic (2010, PC/Mac)

Crime Solitaire (2011 PC/Mac/iOS)

Dr Mal: Practice of Horror (2012 PC/Mac)

I didn't get anything released in 2013 - I was working on a project with this guy in San Antonio. He went way over timescale, then stopped replying to emails. It should have been done last February. He only started replying again when I got a US lawyer involved back in August, and he promised the job would be done "by the end of 2013". It still isn't, and I'm thousands out of pocket. It'll cost me even more money to get it back, and that's if I win, which I might not.

So I'm plodding along now on a little project of my own, and hoping I can get it finished before the money runs out (which unfortunately, isn't long). If this doesn't get the cash flowing soon, it's curtains.

I am starting to get into the idea of photography, I recently purchased a bridge camera and am learning to tinker with it! other than that, I just tinker with the car and repairs, but beyond that, the family takes just about every free second :P

Snap plus camping/caravaning im also the family IT guy because nobody can switch it off then back on again lol

• Like 1

My hobbies are going to Karate modifying cars playing video games and collecting pics of old Ford cars

Yeah, I still write games, but I'm the boss now. :)

Three of mine:

Magicville: Art of Magic (2010, PC/Mac)

Crime Solitaire (2011 PC/Mac/iOS)

Dr Mal: Practice of Horror (2012 PC/Mac)

Cool!! I'll go check 'em out!

And yes, being your own boss is the best plan of action: no corporate politics cowpoo to deal with. Urgh...

Good luck (and I genuinely mean that!!) on all your future (and current!) projects, it's a mad-arsed industry, but we love it!!

:D

Mine is restoring old ford it's a more of a problem more than a hobbie ha

Mine is restoring old ford it's a more of a problem more than a hobbie ha

I bet it is but it is worth it in the end after all that work

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club