Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fusion Owners?

Mikey923

Just wondering to myself how many active Fusion owners are on FOC..

We seem to be a rare breed!

It would be great if you could leave a comment if you're a Fusion owner so we could get a rough idea :)

post-45051-138825616866_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I don't own one but my Mother does.

Think that about sums up the car! Hahahaha

HI all

im new here and an owner of a fusion+ only had it 3 months so still getting use to it.

my last car was a honda prelude what was 20 years old so bit of a shock changing to such a different car

differently growing on me thats for sure love the boot space and the higher driving position handles a bit odd

under braking and tends to pull a bit on road where you get that ridge in the tarmac from lots a hgv use

might just need new tiers :-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im here! 1.4TDCI way down in cornwall looking for Alloy wheels to fit maybe focus alloys 4 X 108 or Fiesta alloys fit ? as Fusion alloys are very rare lol

Im here! 1.4TDCI way down in cornwall looking for Alloy wheels to fit maybe focus alloys 4 X 108 or Fiesta alloys fit ? as Fusion alloys are very rare lol

i have 16's on mine from a focus £100 from eBay :)

• 3 weeks later...

My mum has a Fusion. I like it mostly. I don't like the scratchy plastic door cards and trim. but its a good little car. and there are MILLIONS of them on the road ;)

• 2 years later...

Newish to the FOC, I've had my 2008 Zetec Climate 1.6 TDCI since Nov 2009 (ex Ford pool car) when it had just over 5k on the clock. It now has over 61k on it and apart from a problem with the ERG valve and a new front road spring I've totally enjoyed driving/owning it. Only mod at the moment is  DRLs where the fog lights should be.  Thinking of adding Cruise Control as I do regular trips to Bristol from the North East and also remapping

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a 1.6 it's not fast but plenty of torque to get me up the hills, I live in the dales and we got some steep windy roads.my 1.3 Hyundai accent could only just make it.

I have 58 1.6+ TDCI . I did have an 09 of the same spec', but was killed by a Taxi driver. This is my 3rd Fusion & I love it. Has been remapped for economy, blanked EGR & a better stereo. I do about 40k miles a year & this car is great at munching miles, returning 60 to the gallon on average. 

• Like 2

On 2/27/2016 at 9:47 PM, TR1GG said:

Newish to the FOC, I've had my 2008 Zetec Climate 1.6 TDCI since Nov 2009 (ex Ford pool car) when it had just over 5k on the clock. It now has over 61k on it and apart from a problem with the ERG valve and a new front road spring I've totally enjoyed driving/owning it. Only mod at the moment is  DRLs where the fog lights should be.  Thinking of adding Cruise Control as I do regular trips to Bristol from the North East and also remapping

Hi tr1gg,

What are DRLs?

Daytime Running Lights.

These light up when headlights are off as a safety measure to make the car more visible.

They became EU law to be fitted as standard to all cars designed after 2011 (or facelift cars if more than a certain percentage different from the previous model).

Sent from my SM-G930F

On 4/5/2016 at 8:59 PM, Stoney871 said:

Daytime Running Lights.

These light up when headlights are off as a safety measure to make the car more visible.

They became EU law to be fitted as standard to all cars designed after 2011 (or facelift cars if more than a certain percentage different from the previous model).

Sent from my SM-G930F

Oh Right, thanks for that. 

• 1 month later...

My mother has one, but im the one who does who looks after it, absolutely love quite a few later ones up were I live but I think I have the only '02 fusion where I live

• 3 months later...

I have a 1.6 tdci on a 57 plate which is my 3rd fusion

Got a 1.4TDCI 04 plate in Oyster Silver (Gold).  I think I still had the 1.25 mk4 fiesta when I joined up.

Solid vehicle only ever failed MOT on consumables like exhaust, tyres & bulbs.  Put some focus alloys on after I dinged a steely on a kerb cos it was cheaper than buying a wheel and new tyre. 50quid including 2 barely legal & 2 good decent (more expensive than the Goodyear efficient grips I have on now) brand tyres.

• 4 weeks later...