Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuning Box

Alstdci

Can anyone tell me if a Tuning box actually works , i don't know weather to get a box for my 2007 fiesta tdci or just get it re-mapped , i've had a few quotes about re-mapping in Derbyshire where i live but my trouble is which one to trust , so if their is anyone who knows someone in Derbyshire who can genuinely be trusted to do a genuine re-map job then i may consider if the price is right , i've been ripped off before for work on my fiesta to the tone of £1000 this is why i'm cautious

Hi i recently got a tuning box fitted to my fiesta highly recommended its called speed hawk you

Get 10 settings depends what you want to get out of it plus u can take it out when you come to sell it

Wilmot service Station is an authorised Superchips dealer and are in Derby. They should charge a flat rate for a bluefin (tuning box).

not bad for a map

ford2_logo.jpgOriginal BHP: 67bhp Optimised BHP: 87bhp Original Torque: 160Nm Optimised Torque: 198Nm

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club