Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Choosing Alloys.

danzetecs1600

Hi all.

I am soon to be possibly changing my wheels on my panther black mk7 zetec s, and just wondered what other people thought my be good wheels to go for. So far I have found these and really like the look of them. http://cdn3.wheelbasealloys.com/17-Inch-Calibre-Calibre-Pro-7-Black-Alloy-Wheels__PI_1932_127_134_972_972_600.jpg . My budget would be 600 quid max. Thanks for any input :D

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Those look really nice! At the end of the day it's down to personal choice, and personally I love Rota wheels. Maybe something similar to this? On a black car it'd have to be black wheels imopost-46135-138826947635_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers jordan. I agree, personal taste. Those wheels look really nice.

Not a fan with white on White, but looking at different car colours can show you how nice they can look, I think they look great in gun metal/graphite grey. I wouldn't rush into buying anything as well until you're 100% happy with what you buy, nothing worse than being bored of something after only a short amount of time.post-46135-138827047352_thumb.jpg

Yeah I agree that you should get black alloys. I personally like it when there's more "spokes".

With your red trim/callipers then http://cdn3.wheelbasealloys.com/16-Inch-100-Plus-Monza-RS-Black-Red-Alloy-Wheels__PI_542_137_144_946_946_600.jpg is what I'd choose.

Harvey

Wow I like those more than the ones I chose. Cheers harvey.

Yeah they are okay though personally I dont like black alloys that much cause it doesn't look that good from a distance. Also black alloys always look 1" smaller than they really are imo. And last but not least if going with alloys that have a "lip" be sure you have your car "low enough" alloys with lip look stupid on cars that have gaps between on wheel and the wheel arch and thats also my own opinion :D.

These :wub:

Yeah those are awesome though I suspect they are a bit expensive?

Yeah they are okay though personally I dont like black alloys that much cause it doesn't look that good from a distance. Also black alloys always look 1" smaller than they really are imo.  And last but not least if going with alloys that have a "lip" be sure you have your car "low enough" alloys with lip look stupid on cars that have gaps between on wheel and the wheel arch and thats also my own opinion :D.

These  :wub:  Posted Image

Yeah those are awesome though I suspect they are a bit expensive?

Cheers for the input guys. I will b looking to lower the car at some point to lose some of that gap. :D

Yes... Very :( You're looking at about £230 an alloy + tyres

go old school

Posted Image

I like those, they give a good euro look.

Yes... Very :( You're looking at about £230 an alloy + tyres

Unfortunately I dont think the wife will go for that! :(

Hi all.

I am soon to be possibly changing my wheels on my panther black mk7 zetec s, and just wondered what other people thought my be good wheels to go for. So far I have found these and really like the look of them. http://cdn3.wheelbasealloys.com/17-Inch-Calibre-Calibre-Pro-7-Black-Alloy-Wheels__PI_1932_127_134_972_972_600.jpg . My budget would be 600 quid max. Thanks for any input :D

I really like these. Great choice B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club