Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Redline Water Wetter Any Information ?

Lenny

Hi all,

I'm currently changing the radiator fluid on my project car and when reading up on the various types to coolant/anti-freeze mixtures available,

I found this stuff from Redline called water wetter,

It looks like fantastic stuff and only takes a few cap fulls in to your radiator along with your standard fill of radiator fluid to reduce your radiate temps by up to 15 degrees

That may not seem like much of a reduction but for the price of the bottle and no additional modifications required makes a huge difference between 195 and 180 degrees under the bonnet.

It will also help on turbo vehicles equipped with turn timers water wetter would help the car cool down quicker after a sprint.

I'm sold on a bottle anyways, I'm going to purchase one soon my only downfall is; I can't find anywhere in Ireland that sells it,

So I'm going to have to source a uk supplier that can ship it over to me in a customs friendly fashion as they can be perticular on the shipping of liquids.

I've found our forum friends OpieOils stock it for both petrol and diesel variants,

See here:

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-1884-red-line-coolants-additives.aspx

I'm going to contact them for a price on shipping to Ireland,

Id like to hear from anyone who has used the product aswell

What's your opinions on the stuff,

To finish here's a short video explaining how it works

• Like 1

You can also get water free coolant.

You need to run a water displacement fluid through first then fill with the coolant but it lats much longer, doesn't cause sludge or rust, doesn't boil and cools more efficiently.

They used it on Wheeler Dealers and could remove the filler cap on a hot engine.

Not cheap though-

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=131010428104

Try doing that with a water filled system.

• Like 1

You can also get water free coolant.

You need to run a water displacement fluid through first then fill with the coolant but it lats much longer, doesn't cause sludge or rust, doesn't boil and cools more efficiently.

They used it on Wheeler Dealers and could remove the filler cap on a hot engine.

Not cheap though-

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=131010428104

Sweet,

I'll have a look in to that and see if its comparable with my system,

Try doing that with a water filled system.

:lol: no thanks

images-1_zpsb27682d5.jpg

At least that much injury and at least 0.9bar pressure when hot

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club