Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electric Superchargers???

Rick984

Has anyone had any experience with these? Are they worth the money? Saw a video on YouTube saying they were a waste of time but thought I'd ask the considerable expertise on offer here!

• Like 1

Complete waste of money mate,

If anything they restrict performance,

• Like 1

put politely they like fuel savers are just a con its nowhere near that simple to supercharge a car yet they rip people off daily some numpties pay £100 for that junk

• Like 1

Must admit I was tempted, but thankfully I decided to do some research

• Like 1

Think 4 leaf blowers in the boot would be the job Lenny I love it haha them Ausies are crazy

• Like 2

Think 4 leaf blowers in the boot would be the job Lenny I love it haha them Ausies are crazy

I honestly thought surely the leaf blowers are going to make a difference but they didn't,

Best part of that video is when they blame the guys dyno saying its broken because the box on the electronic supercharger couldn't be wrong :lol:

There best video to date in my opinion is the Nissan Micra super turbo,

When he says "do so thin that every turbo car owner is fermiluar with; start feeding it money" and begins to put dollar notes in to the induction pipe :lol:

Ha brilliant see him puttin the money in induction kit I never seen them before I will have watch few more still can't get over leaf blowers ha u man doing dyno he like wat am I doin here imagine what cops would say if they pulled u with leaf blowers cable tied to bonnet thanks Lenny keep up the good work ha

• Like 1

Ha brilliant see him puttin the money in induction kit I never seen them before I will have watch few more still can't get over leaf blowers ha u man doing dyno he like wat am I doin here imagine what cops would say if they pulled u with leaf blowers cable tied to bonnet thanks Lenny keep up the good work ha

Ah there a great laugh every video is educational and hilarious,

The put a roll cage in a Honda civic but instead of using steel bars they used some PVC drain pipes and silver paint :lol:

I've got some mighty car mods stickers coming in the post from Australia for sticking on the Levin.

Any pictures of your levin are u going do any engine mods have to say ur focus is looking mint if ever ur selling it first dibs on it ha

• Like 1

Any pictures of your levin are u going do any engine mods have to say ur focus is looking mint if ever ur selling it first dibs on it ha

thanks i won't be selling the focus anytime soon, what country are you from?

The Levin build thread is linked in my signature below the post next to the link for the focus build thread Its a bzr 20v blacktop model so fairly modified from the factory, but I'm considering alloy pulleys, short velocity trumpets and a 4-2-1 manifold, maybe oil cooler radiator but nothing serious though.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/48340-snagglepuss-build-thread-lennys-new-whip/

Has anyone had any experience with these? Are they worth the money? Saw a video on YouTube saying they were a waste of time but thought I'd ask the considerable expertise on offer here!

I wonder how many people actually bought these - probably better sticking to the go-faster stripes!

• Like 2

probably better sticking to the go-faster stripes!

I did anyway :lol:

I from Ireland mate are they limo slip diff as standard do those engines rev really high say that sticks to the road round country bends it's really nice looking car have u put much money in already

• Like 1

I from Ireland mate are they limo slip diff as standard do those engines rev really high say that sticks to the road round country bends it's really nice looking car have u put much money in already

Yeah the bzr model has a 6 speed box with LSD as standard, I bought it for 1800 as it needs a respray, windscreen, drivers seat and exhaust, but piece by piece I'm getting it together. To date including purchase of the car, windscreen exhaust snd replacement interior ive spent around 2600 on the whole project.

The engine has VTi which is Toyotas version of VTEC work just the same as VTEC comes on at 3500rpm and the bzr redlines at 9000rpm the super strut suspension sticks to the road but most owners remove it and fit standard corolla suspension instead because the superstrut is expensive to fix when it breaks.

The BZG is the other version it doesn't have super strut suspension, doesn't have LSD or velocity stack induction

Its a 5 speed with single throttle induction.

There's two models trueno and Levin,

Both are available in BZG and BZR only difference is the lights and bumpers between trueno and Levin,

All are Japanese imports never produced in Europe.

Some say the trueno bzr although the same as the Levin apparently its cheaper on insurance

Cant beat Mighty Car Mods,best thing on the internet at the moment.As every1 said theyre a load of crap and im suprised theyre allowed to be sold.

• Like 1

An can u put like vtec controller or something similar to control when kicks in u going keep it same colour what exhaust did u put on it doubt was cheap

• Like 1

An can u put like vtec controller or something similar to control when kicks in u going keep it same colour what exhaust did u put on it doubt was cheap

yes there are cam upgrades aswell as VTEC controllers I think its an apexi AFC or something, I don't have one and personally wouldn't bother given the age of the car now 14 years old I'm keeping it standard and restored, if the engine behaves itself I'll treat it to some mods then.

It came with a HKS cat-back exhaust but it had its padding removed so was a 5" empty can super loud :lol:

I swapped it with a lad for a cat-back standard bzr exhaust I just had to buy an exhaust bracket from Toyota so wasn't bad and should have any problems with nct on the exhaust now.

All going well though if the car doesn't give me any trouble between now and June I'll buy a varex remote rear muffler,

Has an electronic butterfly valve that you can switch it to muffled or straight through.

Oh I like sounds of that bud I say ur neighbours will hate u when that flap open 9000rpm wake them all up haha so u keeping it same colour did u get a decent donor interior how much that set u back

• Like 1

Oh I like sounds of that bud I say ur neighbours will hate u when that flap open 9000rpm wake them all up haha so u keeping it same colour did u get a decent donor interior how much that set u back

:lol: that's the thing mate, I want a nice exhaust but I work shifts which includes nights so Id be rolling in at 7am I don't want to be raspy so its a standard exhaust only, then a varex all going well.

Id then be able to enjoy the rasp on the road but close her up when driving in the town or around home ;)

Yeah I'll keep it black, white would be nice but far too much bother and cost, easier to go the Same again,

I had bought the interior before I bought the Levin to be honest.

I joined the Levin forums and spotted a sale of front and rear seats, rails and door cards with no tares or cigerete burns for 120 euro so I thought Id buy it in advance of buying the car, encase the car I purchased ended up having interior damage an I was correct,

The drivers seat was torn on the cars interior so I swapped out the drivers seat,

Surprising how cheap the parts are considering there all Japanese import motors.

The intake of a naturally aspirated car at the throttle body can suck your hand in how in the world is that stupid fan to better that? You'll get more hp cleaning the intake and throttle body

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

up there with them resistors mods

flux capacitors

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club