Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 1.4 Not Idling When Cold

splant

hi when i google this a lot comes up but nothing definite,do these have a idle control valve or not , if not how does it work and what will it need ? cheers

Mine has never suffered from this but i do know that it wouldn't be a waste of your time to give the throttle body a clean out these seem pretty notorious on these for getting a little dirty and causing a few issues otherwise when was the fuel filter changed they also seem a bit of a weak point for causing some problems when older.

• 3 weeks later...

CLEANED the throttle new temp sensor new pipe from pcv valve to manifol d new map sensor still the same is there a idle control valve or is it part of throttle valve why doesnt anyone know and why do you ford nuts put up with this crap havnt you tried a vauxhall ever you all must be sado masochists theyre crap

They don't have idle electronic throttle body wat u issue it's holding up rpm from cold have u check for fault codes yet

just the usual po420 catalyst effiency just stalls at every junction drives great apart from that wont last long if i have to start it 50 times a day

That's ur cat your wiring or O2 sensor you will need test it wit oscilloscope

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club