Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus St170 3 Door Panther Black, 03 Plate

Davidkent

Firstly, please excuse the poor picture quality on some pics - I'll try and get better ones by my digital camera isn't playing ball!

Here for grabs is my Focus ST170.

The car itself is very good throughout, no smoke or noises that shouldn't be there.
The car has covered an average focus mileage, 140k and has loads of history.
The Clutch and Dual Mass Flywheel have been done, with a reciept of almost £1500, and the Cambelt Kit was also done at 107k and so isn't due for a long time yet.
Its a 3 Door model in Panther black, with an RS Replica spoiler that was on it when i bought it.
Its lowered on Coilovers, though isn't so low you can't go over speed ramps and it has 20mm rear axle spacers to widen the track and fill the arches.
The Suspension is Fully Polybushed - Bushes on the focus rear are common to go and can cost as much as £700 to be replaced due to seized bolts - Many bolts were replaced at the same time as this work for this reason.
All 4 arches have been rolled using a proper arch rolling tool to suit.
Fitted with Team Heko wind deflectors, and the sound system is all wired to be amped totally, unfortunately my amp has broken so this won't be included unless i can fix it.
Standard suspension is included, and if preferred can be fitted for the buyer.
The Car is booked in to have both front ball joints, and all Rear brake discs, Pads and handbrake cables replaced over the next week or so.
The car was serviced in february, and around 6 weeks ago had both lambda sensors replaced at a cost of £100 for Official NTK Items.
A First time starter with plenty of history, that drives exactly as it should, no grinds or crunches from the gears, everything is smooth.
Feel free to come and view the car, or give me a call on 07515000021
Reason for sale, is that I have recently got a 600cc Bike, and so having a car like this is pretty silly - I'm looking to downsize to a clio 1.2 16v or 1.5 DCi 100 - I'd accept either of these as part exchange / swap in accordance with ebays rules of course.
I'm in no rush to sell so bear this in mind when offering - If the full asking price is paid, i'm more than happy to MOT the car, though i'll need a few days to do this - A deposit can be left for me to be able to do this, alternatively the price can be adjusted to suit
£1750 Or near Offer - Or part exchange towards a 320/330d or will take a Clio DCi 100 in exchange
100_2475_zpsc9a64d65.jpg
100_2476_zps21a680aa.jpg
100_2474_zpseb3b6db1.jpg
100_2473_zps1022b80a.jpg
100_2472_zps378cf992.jpg
100_2471_zpsdb36332e.jpg
100_2454_zpsfeb57677.jpg
100_2449_zps333a9489.jpg
100_2448_zps80bddc34.jpg
100_2455_zpsb3e67f89.jpg

Wow, £1750 for her! that is a bargain!

12 Months MOT also included, aswell as all new Rear brake Discs, Pads, Handbrake Cables etc.

Also included is a set of Front Pads (All Mintex brakes fitted btw), they're not low enough to warrant changing but bought them for when they need it!

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club