Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Alloys?

Brigante

Recommendations on other alloys would be appreciated. Limited to around the 400 mark though

Then i've some how gotta put tyres on em

Both are very nice! Fox ones remind me of those sat on the 599 GTO, The Dare ones are just as nice a design though and a better colour B)

I have those fox on my focuspost-29562-138869106007_thumb.jpg

I was torn between the these and the dare. Te dare look nicer off the car but I prefer the fox on.

do you have any more photos of them fitted mike? and did you need to fit rack limiter kits?

No went straight on with no problems. I will take some more pics tomorrow and get them posted. I only fitted them a week ago so don't have many pics.

as far as i've been aware i'll need to fit rack limiter kits to stop the tyre rubbing when on full lock. the kits are only cheap though

have you lowered yours?

how much did you pay by the way?

Seriously I get full lock no issues and mine has been lowered. I bought it lowered already so can't be certain by how much but had to buy a low profile trolley jack to get under.

They were £730 with some falken tyres, locking wheel nuts and new black nuts.

i'm looking to buy new alloys fairly soon. dont think i'll lower for a while though

still think i'm siding towards the dare alloys but the foxes do look proper mint fitted though

where did you buy yours from?

well it doesn't look like i'll be getting new alloys any time soon as just as i was about to check out i was told the alloys i want are out of stock and they wont be in stock for 8 weeks. even though they are still in stock on the site :blink:

really really annoyed now i was looking to order them today and have them fitted next week :angry:

If it's the dare rims you decided upon, they sell them everywhere.

not that i can find. everywhere seems to be outa stock in ford focus fitment

Hi mate, theirs a place near me that usually give me a little discount as well are huge stockists of alloys try www.lkperformancestyling.co.uk

Based in cleckheaton near Bradford, but more near to Dewsbury. If you want I can chase up on these or ring them yourself

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

Hi mate, theirs a place near me that usually give me a little discount as well are huge stockists of alloys try www.lkperformancestyling.co.uk

Based in cleckheaton near Bradford, but more near to Dewsbury. If you want I can chase up on these or ring them yourself

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

lol mate it's them who I was about to purchase the alloys from till they told me they wont be in stock for 8 weeks

confusing as well as the site states free delivery but then slaps on a 25pound delivery charge at check out

when i emailed them concerning the phantom delivery charge they didnt even know the site stated free delivery and it's then that they told me about the alloys not being in stock

Mike have you got any more photos of your alloys yet dude?

I'm starting to think they may be the better option but need to see more photos of em fitted to a car

I'm rarely not at work when it's still light outside. Sorry.

Thats a great help mate nice one

Know what you mean about work. I rarely see any daylight when I'm working. I go to work in the early hours when its still dark n drive home at night when its dark. Thats 12hour shifts for ya

What is the actual colour of the alloys like? Are they a lot lighter than the dares?

No they're quite dark. A lot of photos on google and even sites that sell them make them look quite light. This is quite accurate if they are in strong light: post-29562-138887029197_thumb.jpg

gotta say mate i'm really torn now as they do look really mint on a focus. one of the things that was making me side more towards the dares was that every image i've seen of the foxes they look really light and i want a darker alloy.

but now having seen how dark the foxes actually are n how they look on a focus they might be winning it for me

managed to find some photos of the dares fitted to a car, had to borrow em off a bmw forum so i hope the owner doesnt mind if he see's this

IMG_2092_zpsc245d317.jpg

IMG_2926_zps70599649.jpg

IMG_3282_zps94d30757.jpg

what does everyone think now that we can see both sets of alloys fitted to a car?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club