Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally got my wheels :) :)

Graeme09

After much debate on what wheels to get for my fiesta i finally settled for a set of Lenso 17' and they arrived today and ive just been out with scissors to cut the packaging off and this is a pic i took

Well impressed

Comments welcome

O by the way its a crappy iPhone pic

IMG_03891.jpg

Beautiful. I'm turning into a bloke and looking at wheels now :lol: :lol:

Very nice. I really like black alloys with silver rims.

Ford should offer to supply steel wheels and discount the car so you can go out and choose your own alloys. I would go straight out and buy these! Unfortunately mine is coming with alloys and I cant really justify spending money to change them.

yea i was like a kid in a candy shop when i unwrapped them. They were £424 witout tyres :o but justified lol

will put piccys up when i get them on :)

had to stick the wheels on as we dont have any room in the back garden to keep them until i get springs sorted.

So stuck them on today but wont be driving the car really until i get her lowered as it is sitting quite high at the mo

think the wheels go well with the car and lenso also put the blue centre bits which match the colour of the car

IMG_0392.jpg

It looks lovely your car with those! Sets it off a treat.

Let me know if you ever want to sell your car... I love it :)

the plans are to get it decked bit and to tint the back three (not limo tint) and some other stuff. New to the mod scene lol

o n thanks for the praise :)

the plans are to get it decked bit and to tint the back three (not limo tint) and some other stuff. New to the mod scene lol

o n thanks for the praise :)

If you drive it a bit, it will let the suspension you do have bed back in, and so look a lot better than just after putting the car back on the ground.

They are lovely - look after them!

Loving those wheels Graeme especially with the blue inserts.

They make the car really look the business......... ;)

Ive recently bought some black alloys with the silver polished edge, mine are smaller though (15") and mine have more spokes. I got them at a a bargain price, £295 with the high performance Yokohoma tyres which are proving very good so far. My car is black aswll so i think they look wicked. Love yours aswell , i much prefer black rims, i just wish id have gone for 16"s cos now i think im gunna get it lowered, and also , like you tint my windows!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club